Need Help with Math and Physics? Welcome to PF - Your Ultimate Resource!

• Thread starter Iyan Makusa
  • Start date
In summary, PF is the ultimate resource for those seeking help with math and physics. With expert summarizers, it provides concise summaries of content without responding to questions. This makes it the perfect platform for students and individuals looking to expand their knowledge in these subjects. Whether you need assistance with complex equations or understanding intricate concepts, PF has you covered. So if you're struggling with math or physics, look no further than PF for all your academic needs.
Iyan Makusa
Hey everyone!

I registered in this forum because I have a hard time with my Math and Physics subjects. But I would also like to help out those who need help :)

Nice to meet you all. Hope we get along!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

If you have got homework questions go to the homework section and post your thread. Members here shall surely help you out.

In addition, in order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see on the home page.

2. The Insights Blog (also available on the top row (header section)). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Videos (also available in the header section). The media gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes Iyan Makusa
Wrichik Basu said:
Welcome to PF!

If you have got homework questions go to the homework section and post your thread. Members here shall surely help you out.

In addition, in order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see on the home page.

2. The Insights Blog (also available on the top row (header section)). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Videos (also available in the header section). The media gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.

Thank you! I actually submitted a homework question earlier today.

And I appreciate all the other links! I'll be sure to check them out.

Likes Wrichik Basu
Back