Need IEEE Security related paper of 2012 - 2014

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for an IEEE paper on Cyber Security from 2012 to 2014. They have searched the IEEE website but have not found a suitable topic. They have also found one topic but cannot download the paper without a login. They are wondering if there is a way to find the paper for free, but it is mentioned that this would be a copyright violation.
anes
Dear friends,
I am looking for an IEEE paper on Cyber Scurity(Computer Science) which range from come on any year from 2012 to 2014 . Please help me with a good paper URL .
Waiting your fast reply.

Thanks
Anes

Physics news on Phys.org
anes said:
Dear friends,
I am looking for an IEEE paper on Cyber Scurity(Computer Science) which range from come on any year from 2012 to 2014 . Please help me with a good paper URL .
Waiting your fast reply.

Thanks
Anes

Have you looked on the IEEE website?

Yea but could not find a good topic yet

anes said:
Yea but could not find a good topic yet

Well if you searched the IEEE website and did not find the subject, then you should do a more general search. What does your more general search find?

I searched and find one topic , but cannot download papers as PDF using my login . Any option to find IEEE paper freely available?

Thanks
Anes

anes said:
I searched and find one topic , but cannot download papers as PDF using my login . Any option to find IEEE paper freely available?

Thanks
Anes

AFAIK, IEEE papers are for IEEE members only. Asking for a free copy is a copyright violation. You don't want to go there, right?

Related to Need IEEE Security related paper of 2012 - 2014

1. What is the significance of IEEE Security papers from 2012-2014?

The years 2012-2014 saw a significant increase in cyber attacks and data breaches, highlighting the need for robust security measures in technology. As a result, the IEEE Security papers from this time period are highly relevant and provide valuable insights into the latest advancements and challenges in the field of security.

2. How can I access IEEE Security papers from 2012-2014?

Many IEEE Security papers from 2012-2014 can be found on the official IEEE Xplore Digital Library website. However, access to these papers may require a subscription or membership to IEEE. Alternatively, you can also try searching for the paper on academic databases such as Google Scholar or through your institution's library.

3. What topics are covered in IEEE Security papers from 2012-2014?

The topics covered in IEEE Security papers from 2012-2014 vary, but some common themes include network security, data privacy, cryptography, cyber attacks, and risk management. Each paper may focus on a specific aspect of security, such as techniques for securing wireless networks or advancements in biometric authentication.

4. Can I use IEEE Security papers from 2012-2014 in my research?

Yes, you can use IEEE Security papers from 2012-2014 in your research. However, it is important to properly cite and reference the papers according to the specific guidelines of your institution or academic journal. Plagiarism is a serious offense and can have severe consequences, so it is crucial to give credit to the original authors of the papers you use in your research.

5. Are there any newer IEEE Security papers that build upon the research from 2012-2014?

Yes, there are many newer IEEE Security papers that build upon the research from 2012-2014. As technology and cyber threats evolve, researchers continue to explore and develop new methods and solutions for ensuring security. It is always recommended to keep up with the latest research in the field to stay informed and informed of the latest advancements and trends.