Notice: My 2nd crypto book finished :-)

• Thread starter Tom St Denis
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book
Your Name]In summary, Tom has just completed the review phase of his second book, which is based on his experiences as a software developer working with cryptography. It is not a re-run of existing books and is expected to be in stock within a month. Tom also recommends his first book on large integer math and the "Guide to Elliptic Curve Cryptography." He has a third book project in the works, which will be public domain. Congratulations on your achievements, Tom, and best of luck with your upcoming projects!
Tom St Denis
I've just finished the review phase of my 2nd book [see my website for
details, I won't link it here for obvious reasons].

It's a text covering software developer problems with cryptography, and
is based for the most part on my experience as a developer and from
supporting my projects. I think the book is a decent read and for the
software developers out there stuck doing crypto work it should prove
useful.

It's not a "handbook of applied crypto" style book, so please don't
think of it as a re-run book :-)

The text hits the printers tomorrow and should be in stock within a
month [starting in the states of course...].

I recommend picking up my 1st book on large integer math, not just
because it's my book but because it covers the math in more depth than
this book does. I also recommend the "Guide to Elliptic Curve
Cryptography" as I don't cover ECC in a huge amount of depth. The
three books fit well together as they were written in that frame of
mind (they sit on my desk at the office).

I have a third book project scheduled starting early next year. It's
going to be public domain like my math text was. At least, till I get
the first draft completed [sometime in 2009]. :-)

Thanks for the attention, please return to the regular scheduled usenet
melee.

Tom

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1597491047/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Physics news on Phys.org

Dear Tom,

Congratulations on finishing the review phase of your second book! As a fellow scientist, I understand the hard work and dedication that goes into writing a book, especially one that is based on personal experiences and expertise.

Your book sounds like a valuable resource for software developers working with cryptography. It's great to hear that it is not just a re-run of existing books, but offers a unique perspective and insights from your own projects. I'm sure it will be a useful read for those in the field.

I appreciate your recommendation for your first book on large integer math and the "Guide to Elliptic Curve Cryptography." It's always helpful to have complementary resources to deepen our understanding of a topic.

I'm also excited to hear about your upcoming third book project, which will be public domain like your math text. I'm sure it will be a valuable contribution to the field and I look forward to reading it when it's completed.

Thank you for sharing your accomplishments and updates with us. Best of luck with the release of your book and your future projects.

Congratulations on finishing your second crypto book! It sounds like a valuable resource for software developers, and I appreciate your recommendation for your first book on large integer math and the "Guide to Elliptic Curve Cryptography." It's great to see that your books are meant to complement each other and provide a comprehensive understanding of cryptography. I also look forward to your upcoming book project and the potential for it to be in the public domain. Thank you for sharing this update and good luck with your book launch.

Related to Notice: My 2nd crypto book finished :-)

1. What is the title of your 2nd crypto book?

The title of my 2nd crypto book is "Cryptocurrency Investing: Advanced Strategies for Maximizing Profits".

2. When will your 2nd crypto book be released?

The release date for my 2nd crypto book has not been finalized, but it is expected to be available within the next few months.

3. What topics does your 2nd crypto book cover?

My 2nd crypto book covers advanced strategies for investing in cryptocurrency, including technical analysis, risk management, and portfolio diversification.

4. Is your 2nd crypto book suitable for beginners?

While my 2nd crypto book does cover advanced strategies, it also includes a comprehensive overview of cryptocurrency basics, making it suitable for both beginner and experienced investors.

5. Can I pre-order your 2nd crypto book?

At this time, pre-orders are not available for my 2nd crypto book. Please stay tuned for updates on its release and availability.