Nuclear Theory: Excitation Mechanisms of the Nucleus v. 2

In summary, the person is looking to purchase the third edition of a book by Judah Eisenberg and Walter Greiner and has searched through multiple online retailers but has been unable to find a copy for sale. They are seeking advice on where else they can look and the expert suggests searching through online databases, contacting the publisher, and checking online marketplaces for used books.
MathematicalPhysicist
Gold Member
I am looking to purchase the third edition of this title by Judah Eisenberg and Walter Greiner, so far I searched through amazon and bookdepository and abebooks, but I didn't succeed in finding any copy of this edition for sale.

Anyone knows where may I find a copy to purchase?

Physics news on Phys.org

Hello,

I understand the frustration of not being able to find a specific edition of a book you need. Have you tried searching through online databases or library catalogs? Sometimes, universities or research institutions have electronic copies of books that may not be available for purchase. It may also be worth reaching out to the publisher directly to inquire about the availability of the third edition. Additionally, you can try searching through online marketplaces for used books, as sometimes older editions may be available there. I hope this helps in your search for the third edition of this book. Good luck!

Related to Nuclear Theory: Excitation Mechanisms of the Nucleus v. 2

1. What is Nuclear Theory?

Nuclear Theory is a branch of physics that studies the behavior and interactions of atomic nuclei. It aims to understand the structure, properties, and reactions of the nucleus, which is the central part of an atom.

2. What are Excitation Mechanisms of the Nucleus?

Excitation mechanisms of the nucleus refer to the processes that cause the nucleus to transition from its ground state to an excited state. This can be achieved through various means such as nuclear reactions, radioactive decay, or energy absorption from an external source.

3. What is the difference between v.1 and v.2 of "Nuclear Theory: Excitation Mechanisms of the Nucleus"?

V.1 and v.2 of "Nuclear Theory: Excitation Mechanisms of the Nucleus" are different versions or editions of the same book. V.2 may have updated information, new research, or corrections from the previous version.

4. What are some real-world applications of Nuclear Theory?

Nuclear Theory has many practical applications, including nuclear power generation, nuclear medicine, and nuclear weapons. It also helps in understanding and predicting the behavior of stars and other celestial bodies.

5. Why is studying the Excitation Mechanisms of the Nucleus important?

Studying the excitation mechanisms of the nucleus is crucial for understanding the fundamental nature of matter and the universe. It also has practical applications in various fields, including energy production, medicine, and environmental science.