Obama's birth certificate finally released and what he didn't want us to know.

• News
  • Thread starter Al68
  • Start date
In summary, after years of controversy and demands for proof, former President Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate was finally released in 2011. The document confirmed that he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 4, 1961, and put an end to the false claims that he was not a natural-born citizen of the United States. However, the release of the birth certificate also revealed personal details that Obama had not wanted to disclose, including his father's race as "African" and his parents' marital status at the time of his birth. Despite the controversy surrounding his birth certificate, Obama went on to serve two terms as President, leaving a lasting impact on American politics and society.
Physics news on Phys.org
Al68 said:
Well, the original birth certificate is finally released. I can't believe all this trouble just because he's embarrassed about being born with 12 toes. Why did he think that was a big deal?

Having 12 toes isn't that uncommon, and certainly nothing to stall this long over.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/
This is an article from 2008, I don't see a birth record in it, just the birth certificate. Did you link to the wrong thing?

In the US, there are two items, the birth record signed by the doctor at the hospital. Then there is a birth certificate that can be issued based on a statement, as was the case for Obama, his mother went into the local court and reported his birth to obtain a birth certificate. That's what all the flack is about, the hospital's record of his birth is missing.

People here that have children will know what I'm talking about, the hospital birth record has the footprints of the newborn on it.

And before people go nuts and call me a *birther*, no, I am just explaining the difference for those that do not know. And yes, there are nuts that think the issue is that the birth certificate is fake.

Last edited:
Evo said:
This is an article from 2008, I don't see a birth record in it, just the birth certificate. Did you link to the wrong thing?
Oops, yes, wrong link. http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=75735" is the correct link to see baby Obama's 6 toed footprint on his original birth certificate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
You're so bad... :-p
Somebody had to do it, it was getting late. :biggrin:

FAQ: Obama's birth certificate finally released and what he didn't want us to know.

1. What information does Obama's birth certificate reveal?

The birth certificate released by President Obama reveals that he was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii. It also includes his full name, Barack Hussein Obama II, and the names of his parents.

2. Why was there controversy surrounding Obama's birth certificate?

Some people questioned Obama's eligibility to be president, claiming that he was not born in the United States. This controversy was fueled by conspiracy theories and false information.

3. When was Obama's birth certificate released?

The birth certificate was released by the White House on April 27, 2011, in response to the ongoing controversy and requests for proof of Obama's citizenship.

4. Did Obama ever actually hide his birth certificate?

No, Obama did not hide his birth certificate. In fact, he released a shorter version of it in 2008, but some people continued to question its authenticity. It wasn't until 2011 that the long-form birth certificate was released.

5. How did the release of Obama's birth certificate impact the controversy?

The release of Obama's birth certificate helped to put an end to the controversy and disprove the false claims about his citizenship. However, some individuals still refuse to accept its validity and continue to spread misinformation.