Online electric circuits simualtor

In summary, "DC/AC Lab" is a new web project that allows for online simulation of electric circuits using a flex-based platform. Users can build circuits with various components and the simulator can compute Volt, Amper, and Ohm at any component or connection node on the board. The tool also has plans to expand with LED and AC simulations and the ability for users to create an account and save circuits. Publicizing the tool and adding a forum are also being considered.
hopewise
Hello,

If you are a student and interested in electric circuits or an instructor who is wishing to test certain electric circuits to prepare lessons, I would like to show you a new web project for online circuits simulation, its DC/AC Lab, its a flex based project that is capable of building DC circuits, you can build circuits with batteries, resistors, wires and other components, then the simulator will compute Volt, Amper, Ohm between at any component or connections nodes at board.

Please check it here: ( flash 10 required, less than 2 minutes to load the lab )

http://www.dcaclab.com/en/lab/

I will be glad to hear your opinions and ideas as well.

Kind Regards,
hopewise

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Very cool! Do you have plans for adding more components?

thanks,

well, i am thinking to expand the tool, to simulate LED, and AC as well,
the main advantage is that it works online, i tried to make the light bulb realistic too :-)

do you know a good way to publicize the tool over the web ? i will try to add a forum to the website too.

p.s: users can enter new lessons and save their circuits, did you try to create an account ?

regards,
hopewise

hopewise said:
Hello,

If you are a student and interested in electric circuits or an instructor who is wishing to test certain electric circuits to prepare lessons, I would like to show you a new web project for online circuits simulation, its DC/AC Lab, its a flex based project that is capable of building DC circuits, you can build circuits with batteries, resistors, wires and other components, then the simulator will compute Volt, Amper, Ohm between at any component or connections nodes at board.

Please check it here: ( flash 10 required, less than 2 minutes to load the lab )

http://www.dcaclab.com/en/lab/

I will be glad to hear your opinions and ideas as well.

Kind Regards,
hopewise

This is very AWESOME !
I love this tool

You must add more components

Hello,

Thank you for sharing this online electric circuits simulator. I can see the potential for this tool to be a valuable resource for both students and instructors in the field of electrical engineering. The ability to build and test circuits virtually can save time and resources, and the inclusion of components such as batteries, resistors, and wires allows for a realistic simulation.

I would be interested to know more about the accuracy and limitations of this simulator, as well as any plans for future updates or additions. It may also be beneficial to include educational resources or tutorials for those who are new to electric circuits.

Overall, I believe this is a great tool for learning and experimenting with electric circuits and I appreciate you sharing it with the scientific community. Thank you and best of luck with your project.

Sincerely,

Related to Online electric circuits simualtor

1. What is an online electric circuit simulator?

An online electric circuit simulator is a virtual tool that allows users to design and simulate electric circuits using various components such as resistors, capacitors, and voltage sources. It uses mathematical equations and algorithms to simulate real-life circuit behavior and can be accessed through a web browser.

2. How does an online electric circuit simulator work?

An online electric circuit simulator uses a combination of circuit theory, mathematical equations, and computer programming to simulate the behavior of an electric circuit. It breaks down the circuit into smaller components and uses Kirchhoff's laws and other principles to calculate voltage, current, and other parameters at different points in the circuit. The simulator then displays the results graphically for the user to analyze.

3. What are the benefits of using an online electric circuit simulator?

An online electric circuit simulator offers several benefits, including the ability to design and simulate circuits without the need for physical components, the convenience of being accessible from anywhere with an internet connection, and the ability to quickly make changes and see the effects in real-time. It also allows for the testing of complex circuits without the risk of damaging physical components.

4. Are online electric circuit simulators accurate?

Online electric circuit simulators are designed to be as accurate as possible, using precise mathematical equations and algorithms to simulate real-life circuit behavior. However, there may be some limitations due to the complexity of certain circuits or the quality of the simulator. It is always recommended to double-check results with physical circuit tests.

5. Are there any free online electric circuit simulators available?

Yes, there are several free online electric circuit simulators available, such as CircuitLab, Falstad Circuit Simulator, and EveryCircuit. These simulators offer basic to advanced features and can be used without any cost or download. There are also paid simulators that offer more advanced features and capabilities for professional use.