Opinions on Nepali Young Scientist, Rijan Karki

• Thread starter coverme
  • Start date
In summary: And I am not making the buzz of nationality ,please do not misinterpret it.Acually I don't believe in this new theory.I was just try to Knowing ablot the actual news because here some members are from America and they know actual buzz going on.And I am not making the buzz of nationality ,please do not misinterpret it.If you want my interpretation on things, I'd say (given I don't know you) that you are this person and simply want everyone to say 'amazing' or praise you up.

Read my original two posts. The first simply gives my opinion on things, the second gives a rebuttle to the guy with the OP who claimed I misinterpreted his non-existant opinion. The facts are that I gave a perfectly logical argument and was ignored. Yes, I mentioned the guys english, but only in the sense that I couldn't make out what he mean't with a particular statement.

Physics news on Phys.org

jarednjames said:
Read my original two posts. The first simply gives my opinion on things, the second gives a rebuttle to the guy with the OP who claimed I misinterpreted his non-existant opinion. The facts are that I gave a perfectly logical argument and was ignored. Yes, I mentioned the guys english, but only in the sense that I couldn't make out what he mean't with a particular statement.

Let's go back to that post

I would like to point out that America is not the only country that has an understanding of these things. Most eastern European countries are just as advanced and I would like to think they also 'know the buzz'.

I'll count this as a fact. Time to research: Probably zero

At no point did you 'highlight the main points'. You simply gave a link and said 'feel free to give an interpretation'.

Another fact. But time to research: zero

A formula doesn't mean anything on its own. You need the proofs and some information/data to back it up. Links to peer reviewed articles and journals to show the work has been properly checked.

Time to research: zero

Given the poor english in this statement I can't respond accurately without clarification of it.

You said 'Feel free to give interpretation ', I did. I can't misinterpret something without an original statement from yourself to misinterpret. You provided no opinion on your part and so it is impossible for me to misinterpret it.

Given your relatively low standard of english, combined with your last statement here, I would say you are something to do with this article/blog. Original statement stands.

Sorry, your claim of
Let me make this clear. When I spend ages putting together a good post with hard facts and people simply ignore it, it bugs me. I get annoyed. Rightly so

Is just wrong. You didn't spend ages putting that post together, and it's not a perfectly logical argument with hard facts, it's just a running commentary that happens to be true. I don't know why you're waiting for a Pulitzer award

This thread has run its course.