Passionate of science, may be just like you

• Thread starter LD300316
  • Start date
In summary, being passionate about science means having a deep curiosity and interest in understanding the natural world and how it works. It involves a dedication to learning, critical thinking, and problem-solving through experimentation and observation. A passion for science can lead to a fulfilling career in various fields such as research, medicine, or technology. It also allows individuals to constantly expand their knowledge and contribute to advancements in society. Just like you, many people have a strong passion for science and continue to pursue it throughout their lives.
LD300316
How did you find PF?
Was browsing Google for information on using ultrasonic to measure LGP tank level, when I found your webesite, where one of your members seems was trying to tackle same problem...
Hi PF community,
My name is Lemine and I live in Paris, France. My background is applied mathematics and engineering. My interest in your website and collective contributions is not related to my work in life. Rather, to my person aspiration to tackle certain number of problems we face in our modern live. In particular, I have deep interest in Hydrogen energy (I have built multiple experience at home around HHO), ultrasonic for gas tank level measurement, quantum physics...

I feel excitement in joining your forum and I am sure I'll learn from you and contribute as much as my knowledge allows. Thank you!

Likes PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile: