Physics Project ( College/University )

In summary, the budget for the project is MYR300.00, and it has to be done in a way that will help to overcome world issues. The project can be something like a gravity light for villages that have no access to electricity, a cardboard bicycle, or a novel water project.
gannicholas
Hey there! I have an upcoming project to do, just want to gather some ideas, don't mind cause me I'm new to this forum website

The budget has to be MYR300.00, USD96.95. Recycle materials are allowed
The project is some sort of presentation, where there will be a certain day where we will have our own booth and we have to present our project to all of the students and lecturers
The project that we have to do has to be something that will help to overcome world issues such as pollutions or whatsoever
For example, a dinamo fixed onto a bicycle, kinetic energy produces electrical energy hence this can conserve energy from power plants
OR
Solar car, where it will allow us to save the environment by not using a lot of petroleum
The project has to have full answers in it, for example let's take pascal's principle, hydraulic jack. Questions like :-
What is the maximum amount of load can the hydraulic jack lift?
What is the amount of force required to lift a certain amount of weight?
etc etc
Any ideas?

Physics news on Phys.org
the way some inventors approach these types of projects is to recall some incident in your life where you wished there was something better available.

Recently, I read about was some guys making a gravity light for villages that have no access to electricity. Another engineer designed a cardboard bicycle.Still oOthers have designed novel water projects.

If you were living a solitary existence under very minimal conditions what would really improve your life without costing a fortune.

jedishrfu said:
the way some inventors approach these types of projects is to recall some incident in your life where you wished there was something better available.

Recently, I read about was some guys making a gravity light for villages that have no access to electricity. Another engineer designed a cardboard bicycle.Still oOthers have designed novel water projects.

If you were living a solitary existence under very minimal conditions what would really improve your life without costing a fortune.

Unfortunately that's my budget :/ The gravity light for villages that have no access to electricity seems interesting, may i have the reading material?

Related to Physics Project ( College/University )

1. What is the purpose of a physics project in college/university?

A physics project in college/university serves multiple purposes. It allows students to apply their theoretical knowledge to real-world problems, develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and gain hands-on experience with experimental techniques and equipment.

2. How do I choose a topic for my physics project?

Choosing a topic for your physics project can be overwhelming, but it is important to choose one that interests you and aligns with your course objectives. Consider discussing ideas with your professor or looking for inspiration in current research or real-world applications of physics.

3. What are some common mistakes to avoid in a physics project?

Some common mistakes to avoid in a physics project include not following the guidelines and instructions provided by your professor, not properly citing sources, and not thoroughly testing and analyzing your results. It is also important to plan and manage your time effectively to avoid rushing at the last minute.

4. Can I collaborate with other students on a physics project?

Collaboration can be beneficial for a physics project as it allows for the sharing of ideas, skills, and resources. However, it is important to make sure that each member contributes equally and that the project is completed within the guidelines set by your professor.

5. How should I present my physics project?

The presentation of a physics project will depend on the specific requirements set by your professor. However, common ways to present a physics project include a written report, a poster presentation, or an oral presentation. It is important to clearly and effectively communicate your methods, results, and conclusions in a way that is appropriate for your audience.