Physics Studies in Brazil: Connecting with Fellow Students and Researchers

• Thread starter Yan_Dalton
  • Start date
In summary, Physics studies in Brazil offer a unique opportunity for students and researchers to connect and collaborate with each other. The country boasts a strong and diverse scientific community, with top universities and research institutions that focus on various areas of physics. The government also provides funding and resources for research in this field, making it an attractive destination for those interested in pursuing a career in physics. Additionally, there are numerous conferences and workshops held in Brazil, providing a platform for students and researchers to network and exchange ideas. With its vibrant scientific community and ample resources, Brazil is a great place for students and researchers looking to advance their knowledge and contribute to the field of physics.
Yan_Dalton
Hey guys, my name is Yan Dalton
Im a physics graduation student from Brazil, currently doing my 2nd semester at Puc-Rio - in Rio de Janeiro.
Hope I can help answering some stuff and also bringing up some questions as well
There are not a lot of physics students in my university so I think the forum will be of enormous help for random questions I sometimes come up with
:)

Physics news on Phys.org
Yan_Dalton said:
Hey guys, my name is Yan Dalton
Im a physics graduation student from Brazil, currently doing my 2nd semester at Puc-Rio - in Rio de Janeiro.
Hope I can help answering some stuff and also bringing up some questions as well
There are not a lot of physics students in my university so I think the forum will be of enormous help for random questions I sometimes come up with
:)
Hey Yan, I've visited the northeast of Brazil on 2015. I've passed by the physics centre of the university of Paraiba. Is your state close to it?