Pistol 357

pistol357
How did you find PF?
I was looking for info on the potential weaponization of zero point energy and somehow I got here and everything looks so interesting.
I am not sure what is meant by "detail and support material". I will offer this about myself. I am probably the most ill-equipped person from a classically trained/educated student of physics perspective to be of much help to anyone. I am 73 years old and the last physics course I took was in 1969. I think it was a" physics 101 "type course my freshman year in college. I had one course in High School and that's my limited foray of understanding. That being said I just love physics and have continued my self education from Barnes and Nobel book store. So I am about as lay as it gets in physics. I hope this helps.
Regards,
Pistol357

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. Ask your question(s) in the proper subforum(s) since this is just for intro stuff. Good intro, by the way.

I am not sure what is meant by "proper subforms". I have a question on reverse engineering of non-terrestrial alien crafts. And thanks again for letting me become a member!

I am not sure where to go from here.

pistol357 said:
I am not sure what is meant by "proper subforms". I have a question on reverse engineering of non-terrestrial alien crafts. And thanks again for letting me become a member!
There is a SciFi area in the "Lounge" section of PF that may work for your question. Click on the PhysicsForums logo in the upper left to get to the top-level menu, and scroll down to the bottom where the Lounge forums are. :smile:

Welcome to the forum, Pistol.

Thank You-I am just cruising around trying to get a feel for the forums.

Likes DeBangis21
Hey thanks for the help-i just saw your suggestion!