Plc based blending system, need more info.

• Thread starter User Name1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Plc System
In summary, the conversation is about obtaining information on how mixing or blending of liquids is done in industries such as chemical or paint industries. The speaker requests for any relevant links, images, or videos. They also mention their experience with mixing epoxy components and provide a link to a website for more information. The conversation ends with the speaker asking for more information on a simple mixing operation in industries.
User Name1
I need more info on how the mixing/blending of two liquid is done in industries like chemical or paint industries.

I need link of any website or images or videos links or any thing you know it.

PLZ help me.:confused:

Engineering news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. I'm going to move this thread from EE to ME, so you will get better views and responses. I have some experience in mixing epoxy components for potting electrical components -- I'll get a link for you to Liquid Control Corporation's website for their mixing machines' info. Stand by...

Looks like they've changed hands since I worked with them, but still the same great technology...

http://www.graco.com/Internet/T_PDB.nsf/ProdGroups/LiquidControlApplications

give me more info please...

i want know just a simple mixing operation in industry.

User Name1 said:
i want know just a simple mixing operation in industry.

What information did you get from the link I posted?

FAQ: Plc based blending system, need more info.

1. What is a PLC based blending system?

A PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) based blending system is an automated system used in industries for blending and mixing different materials or substances in a precise and controlled manner. It is controlled by a PLC, which is a digital computer used to control and monitor industrial processes.

2. How does a PLC based blending system work?

A PLC based blending system works by using sensors to measure the amount and flow of materials being blended. The PLC receives this data and uses it to control the valves, pumps, and other equipment involved in the blending process. The PLC can also be programmed to make adjustments to the blending process based on the desired outcome.

3. What are the advantages of using a PLC based blending system?

Some of the advantages of using a PLC based blending system include increased efficiency and accuracy, reduced human error, and improved consistency in the blending process. PLCs are also flexible and can be easily reprogrammed to accommodate changes in the blending process or different materials.

4. What industries use PLC based blending systems?

PLC based blending systems are used in various industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical, and manufacturing. They are commonly used in processes that require precise and consistent blending, such as mixing ingredients for food products or creating pharmaceutical drugs.

5. Can you provide more information on the components of a PLC based blending system?

A PLC based blending system typically consists of a PLC, sensors, input and output modules, and other equipment such as valves, pumps, and motors. The PLC is the brain of the system, while the sensors provide data on the blending process. The input and output modules are used to communicate between the PLC and the equipment, and the other equipment is used to mix and blend the materials.

Back