Please Help with bonding frequencies

Lahearle
TL;DR Summary
Need Bonding frequencies for Single, Double, Triple bonds for all elements in the human body.
Hi I need all the bonding frequencies for all the elements in the human body, IE: carbon-carbon single bond frequency of 1300 cm - 1.

It is very important to have the single, double and triple bonds because I am doing something that will require them all.
It would also be helpful if someone knew the exact mathematical increase of bonding frequency for double and triple bonds.

I can't seem to find much of this information on the internet so if you have a PDF or something that you can link that would work as well.

The elements are:

OxygenO65.024.0
CarbonC18.512.0
HydrogenH9.562.0
NitrogenN2.61.1
CalciumCa1.30.22
PhosphorusP0.60.22
SulfurS0.30.038
PotassiumK0.20.03
SodiumNa0.20.037
ChlorineCl0.20.024
MagnesiumMg0.10.015

Chemistry news on Phys.org
There is no such thing. Bonds don't exist in isolation, the same single C-C bond vibrates with different frequencies depending on the surrounding atoms. Same about every other bond, be it double, triple, be it between carbons, carbons and oxygen, nitrogen, whatever.

Sorry to say that, but you are probably trying to run without knowing how to walk.

v = 2piC/1 * Square(K/u)

where c is the speed of light in cm/s.

Already solved this by the way, K is force and u is u/1 = M(a)/1 + M(b)/1
(apply to the entire elemental table)
force being the electro force *( mass * acceleration )

By the way bonds do exist in isolation, I don't know where you learned that, old greg?
And yes they will pick up the frequencies of nearby atoms which may/may not need to be accounted for but this is about the frequency a single pair produces by itself so that the pair itself can be reproduced via said frequency.

Thanks anyways guy.

• Skeptical
Likes berkeman
I also have found that dividing the (100Mil/1)/wavelength in cm will give the wavenumber per CM after this calculation
so that one can get the exact wavenumber around a single atom.

Bonds do not exist in isolation, bar perhaps diatomic molecules, and even then we would usually consider them as a phase and not individual molecules, where we only really observe the average behavior in the phase.

Likes berkeman
Back