Please stop by tell me about teeth

• Thread starter Sadmemo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Teeth
In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of dental pain caused by decayed teeth. The person stated that they did not experience much pain from decayed teeth, but they do experience pain after getting them filled by bad dentists. They also mention having root canals, which can cause pain before the procedure is done. Another person shares that they have not experienced any pain from decayed teeth because they get them filled immediately. The conversation ends with the suggestion to have multiple teeth decayed at the same level to avoid individual pain.
Sadmemo
Okay, please tell if you experienced, why you were/are in pain when you have decayed teeth ?How painful is/was that ? Thank you

Biology news on Phys.org
I don't know what you are asking. How painful are decayed teeth? Not very in my experience, my teeth hurt more now that I have them filled by crappy dentists than they did when they were decayed (I had 0 pain when they were just decayed and not filled).

One of my teeth has a root canal, that one hurt off & on before I had the root canal done. Aside from that dental pain is pretty mild for me.

When I have decayed teeth, they don't hurt becuase I get them filled right away. I have 2 root canals so those teeth don't feel anything

I dunn have any decayed teeth so far. :approve:
Its always safe to have multi then just mono decayed teeth, you should make all be decayed at same level, so none of them will hurt alone, all will do da same and hurt+hurt=zero. :approve:

Related to Please stop by tell me about teeth

1. Why is it important to take care of our teeth?

Taking care of our teeth is important because they play a vital role in our overall health. Our teeth help us to chew and digest food, speak clearly, and have a confident smile. Neglecting our teeth can lead to various dental problems such as cavities, gum disease, and even tooth loss.

2. What are the best ways to keep our teeth healthy?

The best ways to keep our teeth healthy include brushing at least twice a day, flossing daily, and visiting the dentist regularly for check-ups and cleanings. It is also important to maintain a balanced diet and limit sugary and acidic foods and drinks, as they can damage our teeth.

3. How often should we replace our toothbrush?

It is recommended to replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months or when the bristles become frayed. Using an old toothbrush can be less effective in removing plaque and bacteria, leading to dental problems. If you have been sick, it is also important to replace your toothbrush to avoid reinfection.

4. Can bad teeth affect our overall health?

Yes, bad teeth can have a negative impact on our overall health. Poor oral health has been linked to various health issues such as heart disease, diabetes, and respiratory problems. This is because the bacteria in our mouth can enter our bloodstream and affect other parts of our body.

5. What are some signs that we may need to see a dentist?

Some signs that you may need to see a dentist include tooth sensitivity, bleeding or swollen gums, persistent bad breath, and tooth pain or discomfort. It is also important to see a dentist if you have any visible changes in your mouth, such as white or red patches, sores, or lumps.