Post graduate Material science student

• Thread starter Muhammadfahad
  • Start date
In summary, a post graduate Material science student is an individual who has completed their undergraduate studies and is now pursuing a higher level of education in the field of material science. This program typically involves advanced coursework and research opportunities, allowing students to specialize in a specific area of material science. Graduates of this program are well-equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to work in industries such as nanotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and electronics. They also have the option to continue their education and pursue a doctoral degree in material science.
Muhammadfahad
Hello everyone
I am Muhammad Fahad, a postgraduate student at the Chinese Academy of Sciences. I am interested in the molecular mechanic study of different materials, their reaction mechanisms and innate properties. Currently, I am doing an experimental and computational study of Perovskites and spinel transition metal oxide and their redox reactions. I am glad to be a part of this network. thank you very much

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Muhammad! :smile:

Likes Muhammadfahad