Post Your Favourite Classical Videos

In summary, the conversation is about classical music and various performances on YouTube that the speaker enjoys. They mention specific pieces and performers, including Heifetz, Rostropovich, Oistrakh, Mozart, Brahms, Furtwangler, Perlman, Mendelssohn, Bruckner, Shostakovitch, and Mahler. They express their love for classical music and share their preference for live performances. The topic of purchasing tickets for shows is also mentioned.
Physics news on Phys.org

I love classical music. I have tons of it. Its much better live.

Last edited by a moderator:
cyrusabdollahi said:
I love classical music. I have tons of it. Its much better live.

I know!

Oh god, I buy tickets for every show now.

A movement full of melancholy, and one of my favourites - Elgar's cello concerto played by none other than Jacqueline du Pre.

Last edited by a moderator:

FAQ: Post Your Favourite Classical Videos

1. What is "Post Your Favourite Classical Videos" all about?

"Post Your Favourite Classical Videos" is a platform where users can share and discover their favorite classical music performances. It is a community for classical music lovers to connect and discuss their favorite pieces and performances.

2. How can I post my favorite classical videos?

To post your favorite classical videos, simply click on the "Post" button on the top right corner of the page. From there, you can upload your video or provide a link to it. Make sure to include the title, composer, and performer of the piece in your post.

3. Can I only post videos of classical music performances?

Yes, this platform is dedicated to classical music, so only videos of classical music performances are allowed. This includes orchestral, opera, chamber music, solo instrumental, and vocal performances.

4. Can I comment on other users' posts?

Yes, you can leave comments on other users' posts to discuss and share your thoughts on the performance. However, please make sure to be respectful and avoid any offensive language.

5. Are there any guidelines for posting on "Post Your Favourite Classical Videos"?

Yes, to ensure a positive and respectful community, we have guidelines that all users must follow when posting. These guidelines include avoiding spam, offensive content, and plagiarism. Please make sure to read and follow these guidelines before posting.