Practice Physics Questions for Gr 11 Exam Tomorrow

• Thread starter SkipToMaLou
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physic
In summary, the speaker is asking for help with practice questions for their upcoming grade 11 physics exam. They explain that they are taking the course online and do not have many practice questions provided. Another person suggests a website and a textbook from the library as resources for practice questions.
SkipToMaLou
Hey guys, I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to post but didn't know where else to post.

I was wondering if anyone out there could give me questions so I can practise for gr 11 physics.

Preferably:
1 Force Motion Question
1 Sound Question
1 Light (SALT) Question
1 Light Medium Question
1 Electricity Question

The reason I ask is because I have an exam tomorrow and would like to get in some practise questions because I am doing this over virtual school and the course outline doesn't have much to work with.

Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
Good luck on your exam *tomorrow*.

don't you have a textbook? doesn't it have practice problems?

nope its virtual school and they give you like 2-3 questions on the course that you do online...and I'm done those so kind of trying to throw in some practise and stuff

You can try this site:

http://hypertextbook.com/physics/

It is kind of mixed, but in some areas it has reasonable practice questions. Best of luck.

...or check out an introductory physics textbook from the library which will have a bunch of basic practice problems.

Related to Practice Physics Questions for Gr 11 Exam Tomorrow

1. What topics should I focus on when studying for my Grade 11 Physics exam tomorrow?

It is important to review all topics covered in your course, but some key areas to focus on include kinematics, forces, energy, and electricity. Pay special attention to any areas that you struggled with during the year.

2. Are there any specific equations or formulas I should memorize for the exam?

Yes, it is important to have a strong understanding of the fundamental equations and formulas in physics, such as Newton's laws of motion, the equations for work and energy, and Ohm's law. However, it is also important to understand the concepts behind these equations rather than just memorizing them.

3. How can I improve my problem-solving skills for the exam?

Practice, practice, practice! The best way to improve your problem-solving skills is to work through as many practice questions as possible. This will help you become more familiar with different types of problems and how to approach them. It is also helpful to work through problems with a study group or tutor.

4. How should I manage my time during the exam?

Be sure to read through the entire exam before starting and make note of any questions that you may need to come back to. Start with the questions you feel most confident in and leave more challenging questions for later. Make sure to check your work and budget your time accordingly.

5. What should I do if I come across a question I don't know how to answer?

If you encounter a question that you are unsure of, don't panic. Take a deep breath and try to break down the question into smaller parts. Use any given information or known equations to guide your thinking. If you are still stuck, move on to another question and come back to it later. It is important to not spend too much time on one question and risk running out of time for the rest of the exam.