Question on How energy equation is presented in Diff form

In summary, the speaker is seeking help understanding a concept in a book about differential equations and how it applies to the energy equation. They ask for assistance in understanding the specific paragraph that is giving them trouble and welcome any guidance or suggestions.
thunderspeed
Hi guys ,
I'm currently reading a book and I faced this with DEs:
In the 5 attached images you'll find the textbook paragraph I'm asking about .
I think I understood the first part under the title of : meaning of differential equation but I can't figure out how did he proceed with the same concept on applying it to the energy equation .

Please help . Thanks in advance .

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    17.5 KB · Views: 487
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    27.5 KB · Views: 444
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    2.2 KB · Views: 433
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 421
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 431
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF;
That's a lot of reading you want people to do on the off-chance they will understand your problem.
Which of the many paragraphs are you having trouble with?
What is it about the paragraph that is giving you trouble?
i.e. please let us know how you are thinking so we can best respond to your problem.
Alternatively, please attempt to express your problem as a specific question.

FAQ: Question on How energy equation is presented in Diff form

1. How is the energy equation presented in differential form?

The energy equation is typically presented in differential form as a way to describe the changes in energy at a given point in a system. It involves taking the derivative of the energy function with respect to time or other variables.

2. What is the purpose of presenting the energy equation in differential form?

Presenting the energy equation in differential form allows for a more precise and detailed analysis of energy changes in a system. It also allows for the incorporation of various variables and their effects on the energy function.

3. What are the advantages of using differential form for the energy equation?

Using differential form for the energy equation allows for a more rigorous and accurate analysis of energy changes. It also allows for the incorporation of non-linear relationships and the consideration of multiple variables.

4. Are there any limitations to using differential form for the energy equation?

One limitation of using differential form for the energy equation is that it can be more complex and difficult to understand compared to other forms of the equation. Additionally, it may require more advanced mathematical techniques to solve.

5. How does the energy equation in differential form relate to other forms of the equation?

The energy equation in differential form is equivalent to other forms of the equation, such as the integral form or the macroscopic form. They all describe the same physical phenomenon of energy changes in a system, but may be more useful in different contexts or for different types of analyses.