Ready to Dive into Physics: Seeking Answers and Advice

• Thread starter some bloke
  • Start date
In summary, "Ready to Dive into Physics: Seeking Answers and Advice" discusses the excitement and challenges of studying physics and offers valuable advice for those interested in pursuing the subject. The article emphasizes the importance of having a strong foundation in math and critical thinking skills, as well as seeking guidance from experienced physicists and utilizing online resources to enhance understanding. The author also encourages readers to explore different branches of physics and to embrace the process of learning, rather than focusing solely on achieving high grades. Overall, the article highlights the endless potential for growth and discovery in the field of physics and encourages readers to dive in with enthusiasm and determination.
some bloke
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, I studied Physics at A-level (UK) and got an A* (very proud), and I've been mulling over various bits and bobs for the last few years, and want to pursue it a bit more! so here I am, full of ideas and questions and ready to try and understand any answers I get!

I'm a firm believer that if you can ask someone who knows more than you, then you should, and I have some fairly specific interests, so I'll be trying to work out what I need to research to understand it all better from you fine folks!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF