Ready to Start Summer: Get Research & Flying Done!

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker finishing their final exam and expressing excitement for summer. They also mention wanting to buy a certain item for research and flying. Someone jokes about buying it for them and the conversation turns into a discussion about the purpose of the thread. The speaker also mentions a reference to "bird brain" and asks if the other person has the desired item. The conversation ends with a playful exchange about buying the item at a discounted price and a reference to the other person's alter ego.
Cyrus
Finished my 5 day, 24 page long final exam. Let the summer time begin!

Now I want to start looking for one of these to play with and get some research and flying done!

serato.JPG

Drool so expensive. Someone buy me it!

Physics news on Phys.org
Cyrus said:
Drool so expensive. Someone buy me it!

Okay, come and get it.

Ivan Seeking said:
Okay, come and get it.

Do you have one?

Does this thread have a purpose? a central theme? Snore.

Pengwuino said:

Stuff you, bird brain. (let's see how many people get that reference).

Cyrus said:
Do you have one?

No. I thought you wanted me to buy you one.

I was being just as serious as you were. :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:
No. I thought you wanted me to buy you one.

I was being just as serious as you were. :biggrin:

Hey if you had one I'd buy it off of you. At a big PF discount, of course.

So Cyrus your alter ego is DJ FlyBoy?

Pengwuino said:

1242115492996.png

Is it an electronic barbecue?The thing at the top that is not the little dicky bird above this

FAQ: Ready to Start Summer: Get Research & Flying Done!

1. What is the purpose of "Ready to Start Summer: Get Research & Flying Done!"?

The purpose of "Ready to Start Summer: Get Research & Flying Done!" is to provide tips and strategies for researchers to maximize their productivity during the summer months. It also offers advice on how to balance research with other summer activities, such as traveling or attending conferences.

2. Who can benefit from this program?

This program is designed for scientists and researchers at any stage of their career who want to make the most of their summer break. It can also be helpful for graduate students, postdocs, and faculty members who are looking for ways to stay productive during the summer.

3. What topics are covered in "Ready to Start Summer: Get Research & Flying Done!"?

The program covers a range of topics related to research productivity, including time management, goal setting, prioritization, and avoiding burnout. It also offers practical tips for conducting research while traveling and making the most of conferences and other summer events.

4. Is this program only for scientists in specific fields?

No, this program is applicable to scientists and researchers in all fields and disciplines. The strategies and tips offered can be applied to any type of research project or activity.

5. How can I access "Ready to Start Summer: Get Research & Flying Done!"?

The program is available online and can be accessed on any device with internet connection. It can be purchased as a standalone program or as part of a larger research productivity package. Once purchased, users will have unlimited access to the program and its resources.