Referenced in this thread in many places Need this material

In summary, the conversation is about trying to calculate the capacitance of a non-parallel plate capacitor and someone is looking for a material by Fred Erickson that is no longer available. They are asking for help in finding this material and someone suggests checking the internet archive.
sairajan
Hi,

I am trying to calculate the capacitance of a non-parallel plate capacitor and there has been few discussions on this research in this forum. Some of the people have pointed to this material by Fred Erickson,

The material link is not valid anymore. I was wondering if anybody has downloaded this material and could share with me.

http://www.ttc-cmc.net/~fme/captance.html
http://www.ttc-cmc.net/~fme/plates.12-24-00.ps.gz

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand that you are looking for material by Fred Erickson on calculating the capacitance of a non-parallel plate capacitor. Unfortunately, it appears that the links provided are no longer valid.

In this case, I would recommend reaching out to Mr. Erickson directly to inquire about the material. It is also possible that the material may be available through other sources such as academic databases or libraries.

Additionally, there may be other resources available for calculating the capacitance of non-parallel plate capacitors. I would suggest searching for relevant articles or books on the subject to supplement your research.

I hope this helps and wish you the best of luck in your calculations.

FAQ: Referenced in this thread in many places Need this material

1. What is the material referenced in this thread?

The material referenced in this thread is a specific resource that is being discussed or mentioned in various places within a conversation or discussion.

2. Why is this material needed?

This material is needed because it is relevant to the topic being discussed and provides important information or evidence to support the arguments or points being made.

3. Where can I find this material?

This material can typically be found through a link or citation provided within the thread, or by conducting a search using relevant keywords or phrases.

4. How can this material be used?

This material can be used to support arguments, provide additional information or context, or serve as a reference for further research or reading on the topic.

5. Is this material reliable?

The reliability of this material may vary and should be evaluated based on the credibility of the source and the information presented. It is always important to critically assess the information being referenced in any discussion or research.

Back