Request for Huge List of Mathematics Ebooks

In summary, the conversation discussed the search for external sources of math textbooks, preferably by one author, covering arithmetic to differential calculus in .pdf form. However, it was noted that it may be more beneficial to read multiple authors for a wider range of understanding. A recommended resource for basic math to first-year college level was mentioned as the mathispower4u website, which offers concise videos for concept learning.
Blake Law
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone has any external sources for a list of math textbooks, particularly by the same author, going from arithmetic all the way to differential calculus (or some other harder form of mathematics). The reason I want it to be the same author, is so I can be sure that I get every concept concisely, from A-Z. What I am looking for is specifically in .pdf form, so I can save it for external reading. Any help on this matter would be very much appreciated. If you do not know of any 'free' textbooks that go from basic math to the hardest form possible, please cite me to online textbooks, doing the same thing, but for a cost, and in book form.

Thanks.

Mathematics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

I don't know of one author who has written that wide a range of math books. Having said that its really far better to read a sequence of authors whose books are considered classics in that particular topic. One author won't necessarily explain any given concept as well in all cases for the range of math.

While not ebooks, there's the mathispower4u that handles all the math needed for high school and first year college:

http://mathispower4u.yolasite.com/

His videos are short concise and don't get in the way of teaching the concepts. You could watch them, take notes and use a review to try to master the concepts.

Related to Request for Huge List of Mathematics Ebooks

1. What is the purpose of the "Request for Huge List of Mathematics Ebooks?"

The purpose of this request is to gather a large collection of mathematics ebooks for research and educational purposes. This list will serve as a valuable resource for those interested in deepening their understanding of mathematical concepts.

2. How will the ebooks be used once the list is compiled?

The ebooks will be used for research, self-study, and teaching purposes. They will provide a wide range of topics and resources for individuals to expand their knowledge and understanding of mathematics.

3. Who can benefit from this list of mathematics ebooks?

This list can benefit anyone interested in mathematics, including students, teachers, researchers, and professionals in various fields that utilize mathematical concepts.

4. Are there any specific criteria for the ebooks to be included in the list?

The main criteria for the ebooks to be included in the list are that they must be related to mathematics and provide valuable information and resources for readers. They can be textbooks, reference materials, or research papers.

5. How can I contribute to the "Request for Huge List of Mathematics Ebooks?"

If you have any suggestions or recommendations for mathematics ebooks to be included in the list, you can submit them to the requester. Additionally, you can share this request with others who may have valuable additions to the list.