Salutations physics world, I am Derek.

In summary, Derek introduces himself to the physics world through a salutation. He does not provide further information but simply greets the audience and acknowledges his presence in the field. This brief statement conveys a sense of professionalism and respect for the subject matter. Derek's concise introduction sets the tone for any future interactions and indicates his understanding of the principles of physics.
Noblengineer
I am currently a high school senior, but I will be a fully enrolled college student soon. I plan to major in engineering and considering getting a Ph.D. in physics or robotics one day. I have a passion for all things STEM-related for as I remember. However I recently just decided I wanted to do engineering as a major and pretty much a novice in the physics world. Before this, I was more into biology and human history than physics. I always wanted to work with machines, and to create so I decided engineering was for me. I have taken AP physics and is currently AP chemistry so I realize I have a lot to learn. I hope this forum will help me graduate from a novice in the physics world.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!