Seeking Help for General Physics: A Pharmacy Student's Introduction to PF

• Thread starter daoudsarrawy
  • Start date
In summary, "Seeking Help for General Physics: A Pharmacy Student's Introduction to PF" is a guide for pharmacy students who may need assistance in understanding the concepts of general physics. It covers the basics of physics and how it applies to the field of pharmacy, as well as tips for studying and seeking help when needed. The guide also emphasizes the importance of understanding physics in the pharmacy profession and provides resources for further learning.
daoudsarrawy
Hello everyone!
My name is David I'm 19 years old I'm from Jordan and I study pharmacy, I almost completed my first year
But now I'm taking general physics course at my university
I hope this forum will help me out If I need some sort of questions
Thank you!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. Yes, we will try to help give you hints to any questions or homework that you are having trouble with.

Take some time to read our guidelines. Post your homework problems in the appropriate physics homework section and fill out the template provided. The template text helps us frame our hints to you as gives us an understanding of what level you’re at. Lastly, don’t forget to show your work. It’s not sufficient to say you tried this or that instead you must show us what you did and where you got stuck and we will try to answer as best we can.

One final note, we aren’t always very prompt so you should rely on us to help but should actively seek help with other students and your prof too.

Jedi

Likes daoudsarrawy
jedishrfu said:
Welcome to PF. Yes, we will try to help give you hints to any questions or homework that you are having trouble with.

Take some time to read our guidelines. Post your homework problems in the appropriate physics homework section and fill out the template provided. The template text helps us frame our hints to you as gives us an understanding of what level you’re at. Lastly, don’t forget to show your work. It’s not sufficient to say you tried this or that instead you must show us what you did and where you got stuck and we will try to answer as best we can.

One final note, we aren’t always very prompt so you should rely on us to help but should actively seek help with other students and your prof too.

Jedi
Ok Thank you
All respect💙

Likes jedishrfu