Solving Homework Problem: ln and e Inverse Process

• Thread starter Jac8897
  • Start date
In summary, the key steps in problem-solving include defining the problem and gathering relevant information, selecting an appropriate problem-solving strategy, and continuously practicing and seeking feedback to improve problem-solving skills. To ensure the correctness of a solution, one should test it against the initial problem statement and seek feedback from others. If stuck, taking a break and approaching the problem from a different angle or seeking help from others can be helpful.
Jac8897

Homework Statement

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2687/problem15001.jpg

Homework Equations

I know the answer is e but i forgat how to do the lny=xln(1+1/n) and then I solve an get an e because ln and e are inverse but i forgot the process can you please show me the process

The Attempt at a Solution

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
at the stage

[tex] \stackrel{lim}{n \rightarrow \infty}, ln(y) = n.ln(1+1/n) [/tex]

the limit is indeterminant 0 * infinity, so can you re-write it and use L'Hopitals rule...?

Related to Solving Homework Problem: ln and e Inverse Process

1. How do I start solving a problem?

The first step in solving a problem is to clearly define the problem and identify all relevant information. This will help you determine what approach or method to use in solving the problem.

2. What are some problem-solving strategies I can use?

Some common problem-solving strategies are trial and error, breaking the problem into smaller parts, brainstorming, and using algorithms or equations. It's important to choose a strategy that best fits the problem at hand.

3. How can I improve my problem-solving skills?

Problem-solving skills can be improved by regularly practicing and challenging yourself with different types of problems. Additionally, seeking out feedback and learning from mistakes can also help you develop your problem-solving abilities.

4. How do I know if my solution is correct?

You can test the validity of your solution by checking it against the initial problem statement and making sure it solves the problem accurately. It's also helpful to have someone else review your solution and provide feedback.

5. What should I do if I get stuck while solving a problem?

If you find yourself stuck while solving a problem, take a break and come back to it later with a fresh perspective. You can also try approaching the problem from a different angle or asking for help from a colleague or mentor. It's important to not get discouraged and keep trying different approaches until you find a solution.