Solving Number Patterns in Notpr0n Level 79

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Patterns
In summary, the conversation is about various number patterns that the participants are trying to solve. The first pattern is 6, 5, 9, 10, 4, ?, 5 and the second pattern is 501, 10, 999, 4, 1, ?, 11, 500. There is also another pattern mentioned later on in the conversation, which is 4, 19, 1, 22, 22, 25, 19, ?. Some participants suggest using Roman numerals to solve the first two patterns, while others are struggling to find the nth term for the last pattern. In the end, one participant provides the answer for one of the patterns and another participant asks
JamesU
Gold Member
I know that the game notpr0n has been posted here before, and I'm on stage 3 of level 79. I need to solve 2 number patterns:

6, 5, 9, 10, 4, ?, 5

and

501, 10, 999, 4, 1, ?, 11, 500

I need to fill in the question marks :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
well, no thanks to you, it turned out that the answers were 1 and 1001.

I got the 1001 I just didnt get the 1

?

Can anyone solve this?

it is quite complicated :devil:

Here is another one much(!) easier than the above lol

4 19 1 22 22 25 19 ?

Will give the answers later..If i were you i would first solve the bottom one...

Err.. Yomamma
can the above one be

6, 9, 5, 10 , 4, ?, 5

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... I am actually not THAT bad at solving number patterns, but I do not get the two yomamma mentioned! :(
Can you tell me HOW you found out the right numbers?
Now I am going to look at the patterns ExecNight gave...

I got no idea for all the puzzle, can some one help me?

Here is the answer to ONE of the Number PAttern questions i asked,

in White;

i just realized the bottom question is wrong jesus...after so much checking...

Last edited by a moderator:
yomamma said:
I know that the game notpr0n has been posted here before, and I'm on stage 3 of level 79. I need to solve 2 number patterns:

6, 5, 9, 10, 4, ?, 5

and

501, 10, 999, 4, 1, ?, 11, 500

I need to fill in the question marks :smile:
Write down the numbers in roman numerals! ;-)

I don't get it.

Mk said:
I don't get it.
jeytimes means write down the numbers in roman numerals and note that with an appropriate choice for the missing number they form a palindrome.

Numbers

how do you find the nth term in this pattern. its impossible

8, 13, 16, 9

or perhaps

8,13,16,19:confused::confused:

hi, anybody can help with this number pattern?
I'm desperate here!

49,54,41,66,25,___,___

what is the nth term?

Related to Solving Number Patterns in Notpr0n Level 79

1. How do I approach solving the number patterns in Notpr0n Level 79?

The best way to approach solving the number patterns in Notpr0n Level 79 is to carefully analyze the given clues and patterns. Start by identifying any patterns or sequences in the numbers and try to understand their logic. You can also use trial and error by plugging in different numbers until you find the correct sequence.

2. Are there any tips or tricks for solving the number patterns in Notpr0n Level 79?

One useful tip for solving number patterns in Notpr0n Level 79 is to look for patterns within the patterns. Sometimes, a small group of numbers may follow a certain pattern that can help in solving the larger sequence. Additionally, try to think outside the box and consider alternative interpretations of the given clues.

3. What if I am stuck on a particular number pattern in Notpr0n Level 79?

If you are stuck on a particular number pattern in Notpr0n Level 79, take a break and come back to it later with a fresh perspective. Sometimes, stepping away from a problem can help you see it in a new light. You can also seek help from online forums and communities where other players may have shared their strategies and solutions.

4. How can I check if my solution to the number patterns in Notpr0n Level 79 is correct?

You can check your solution to the number patterns in Notpr0n Level 79 by comparing it to the given answer or by inputting it into the game to see if it unlocks the next level. However, keep in mind that there may be multiple ways to solve the number patterns, so your solution may differ from others but still be correct.

5. Are there any resources or tools that can help with solving the number patterns in Notpr0n Level 79?

There are various online resources and tools that can assist with solving number patterns in Notpr0n Level 79, such as number pattern solvers or online communities where players share their solutions. However, it is important to use these resources as a last resort and try to solve the patterns on your own first to fully experience the game.