Solving Tricky Exponential Equations: Help Needed | 9^(x^2+1)=(27)^x (3)^2x

• Thread starter aisha
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a person struggling with solving mathematical problems and seeking help. They attempted to change the bases of the equations and got stuck at simplifying the exponents. They received help and confirmed their answers were correct. The conversation also briefly mentions a video about a singer named Cheb Khaled.
aisha
Tricky Need practice Help please

I don't understand these problems well I do but not these ones 9^(x^2+1)=(27)^x (3)^2x
What I have done is changed all the bases to 3 so (3^3)^(x^2+1)=(3^3) (3)^2x but I don't know what to do next I tried solving for x after simplifying the above and got to the point where the exponents simplify to x^2+3=0 not sure if this is right someone please help me these are exercise problems.

Physics news on Phys.org
9^(x^2+1) to (3^2)^(x^2+1), not (3^3)^(x^2+1) :smile:

ascky said:
9^(x^2+1) to (3^2)^(x^2+1), not (3^3)^(x^2+1) :smile:

Thanks I think I got the answer x=1/2 or x=2

so are my answers for x right or wrong?

They're right

Aisha... did you ever go watch the video I sent you ?
the link?

Tom McCurdy said:
Aisha... did you ever go watch the video I sent you ?
the link?

YEH IT WAS DISGUSTING, but that guy is only singing to this song that this real famous arabic singer sang, CHEB KHALID the song was called aisha and was in arabic and french but that skinny dude was scary lol.

Gokul43201 said:
They're right
THANKS GOKU

Related to Solving Tricky Exponential Equations: Help Needed | 9^(x^2+1)=(27)^x (3)^2x

What is "Tricky Need practice Help"?

"Tricky Need practice Help" is a phrase that is commonly used by individuals who are struggling with understanding a difficult concept or skill and need additional practice and assistance to master it.

Why is it important to practice difficult concepts?

Practicing difficult concepts helps individuals improve their understanding and retention of the material. It also allows them to identify areas where they may need additional help and clarification.

How can I find resources for "Tricky Need practice Help"?

There are many resources available for "Tricky Need practice Help," such as study guides, practice problems, online tutorials, and tutoring services. You can also reach out to teachers, peers, or experts in the field for assistance.

How often should I practice to improve my understanding?

The frequency of practice will vary for each individual, but it is generally recommended to practice regularly and consistently. This could mean daily practice or a few times a week, depending on the difficulty of the concept and your personal learning style.

Are there any tips for making practice more effective?

Yes, there are several tips that can help make your practice more effective. These include breaking down the material into smaller, manageable chunks, practicing in a distraction-free environment, using different methods of practice (e.g. visual aids, hands-on activities), and seeking feedback and guidance from teachers or peers.