Sources to learn QM while commuting to school?

In summary, the person is a student who spends 3 hours per day traveling to school and wants to use this time to learn quantum mechanics. However, they get dizzy when reading on transportation. They have only learned about special relativity and are currently watching YouTube videos on their phone to learn. The person also has a math A level and is looking for better sources to understand physics forum discussions. They are recommended to check out Leonard Susskind's lectures and book, and to try thinking and reviewing concepts mentally.
1832vin
i go to school, and it's quite far away (3 hours per day, return), so, i'd like to use this time wisely and learn QM,
but unfortunately, i can't read books on transportation, i get dizzy... when i read things for prolong period of time..

i've only learned about the special relativity, and am currently going through some youtube videos that i download on my phone to watch, because there is both audio and visuals in videos, so i can glance at it once in a while...
i have a maths a level

but are there any better sources to study? i'd like to be able to understand what most threads on the physics forum are talking about...

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi I am going to school too I am 17 years old.I should recommend you Leonard Susskind lectures on stanford.And you can read his book the theoretical minimum

Maybe there's some audio stuff out there.

What I always do is just think and review concepts over and over in my mind mentally (I also get get dizzy when I read on transportation), but that tends to require putting in some time beforehand, so that you have something to think about.

Related to Sources to learn QM while commuting to school?

1. What are some good sources to learn quantum mechanics while commuting to school?

Some good sources to learn quantum mechanics while commuting to school include online lectures and tutorials, audio books, and podcasts. Websites such as Coursera, Khan Academy, and MIT OpenCourseWare offer free online courses on quantum mechanics that can be accessed through a smartphone or laptop.

2. Can I learn quantum mechanics while commuting or does it require a lot of concentration?

It is possible to learn quantum mechanics while commuting, but it may require more focus and concentration compared to learning in a quiet environment. It is important to find a method of learning that works best for you and allows you to retain the information effectively.

3. Are there any specific textbooks or resources recommended for learning quantum mechanics while commuting?

There are many textbooks and resources available for learning quantum mechanics while commuting. Some popular options include "Quantum Mechanics: Concepts and Applications" by Nouredine Zettili, "Introduction to Quantum Mechanics" by David J. Griffiths, and "Quantum Mechanics: The Theoretical Minimum" by Leonard Susskind and Art Friedman. Additionally, websites such as Amazon and Barnes and Noble offer a wide selection of textbooks and resources for purchase.

4. How much time should I spend on learning quantum mechanics while commuting?

The amount of time spent on learning quantum mechanics while commuting may vary depending on individual learning styles and the length of the commute. It is recommended to spend at least 20-30 minutes per day on learning quantum mechanics, but this can be adjusted based on personal preferences and schedules.

5. Are there any mobile apps or games that can help with learning quantum mechanics while commuting?

Yes, there are several mobile apps and games that can aid in learning quantum mechanics while commuting. Some popular options include "Quantum World: Awaken Your Mind" and "Quantum Game with Photons" which both offer interactive and engaging ways to learn about quantum mechanics. These can be downloaded from app stores on smartphones and tablets.