Starting my physics degree in October

• Thread starter roodlechoodle
  • Start date
In summary, starting a physics degree in October requires careful planning and preparation. It involves selecting the right university, understanding the curriculum and course requirements, and familiarizing oneself with the fundamentals of physics. It is also important to have a strong foundation in mathematics and critical thinking skills. Time management and effective study habits are crucial for success in a physics degree. Additionally, seeking guidance from professors and utilizing available resources can greatly enhance the learning experience. Overall, starting a physics degree in October requires dedication, determination, and a passion for the subject.
roodlechoodle
Hello!
I'm 27 so a little late starting a degree but here I am, waiting to start my degree in October.
I have bee doing some short courses to prepare myself and get ready but mainly I am doing it all for fun so not pushing myself too hard just yet.
Hope everyone is okay and I look forward to reading some threads

:)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, it is a great resource for physics students like yourself. Have fun in school :smile:

berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF, it is a great resource for physics students like yourself. Have fun in school :smile:
Thank you! I'm looking forward to it 😊

Likes Kaushik