Strings '06 conference program now posted

In summary, the "Strings '06" conference is an annual international conference for theoretical physics that brings together leading researchers and scientists to share their findings and discuss current and future research directions. It will take place in 2006 at a designated location, with the exact date and location announced on the conference program. To register, one must visit the official conference website and follow the instructions, which may include filling out an online form and paying a registration fee. The conference program includes a schedule of events, a list of speakers and their presentation titles, and any social events or workshops. There is typically a deadline for submitting abstracts, which provide a summary of the research to be presented at the conference.
marcus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
The schedule of talks has been posted by the Beijing organizers
http://strings06.itp.ac.cn/schedule5.pdf

For more information:
http://strings06.itp.ac.cn/

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
marcus said:
The schedule of talks has been posted by the Beijing organizers
It was time. One conjectures if they have some boureaucratic problem to update frequently the pages.

I like the use of "To be decided" instead of "To be announced". A lot more precise :smile:

I am excited to see that the Strings '06 conference program has been posted and that the schedule of talks has been released by the Beijing organizers. This conference is a highly anticipated event in the field of string theory and I am sure that the talks and presentations will be of great interest to many researchers and scientists in the community.

I am also pleased to see that the conference website has been provided for more information. This will be a valuable resource for attendees and those who are unable to attend the conference in person. I look forward to reviewing the schedule and learning more about the topics and speakers that will be featured at the conference.

I would like to extend my congratulations to the Beijing organizers for their hard work in putting together such a comprehensive and informative program. I am confident that the Strings '06 conference will be a great success and I am excited to see the advancements and discussions that will come out of this event. Thank you for providing this valuable resource for the scientific community.

Related to Strings '06 conference program now posted

1. What is the "Strings '06" conference?

The "Strings '06" conference is an annual international conference for theoretical physics that focuses on the latest developments in the field of string theory. It brings together leading researchers and scientists from around the world to share their findings and discuss current and future research directions.

2. When and where will the "Strings '06" conference take place?

The "Strings '06" conference will take place in 2006, as indicated by the name, at a designated location that may vary from year to year. The exact date and location for each conference can be found on the conference program, which is typically posted online prior to the event.

3. How can I register for the "Strings '06" conference?

To register for the "Strings '06" conference, you will need to visit the official conference website and follow the registration instructions. This typically involves filling out an online form and paying a registration fee, which may vary for students and non-students. Registration deadlines may also apply.

4. What does the "Strings '06" conference program include?

The "Strings '06" conference program includes a schedule of events, such as keynote speeches, plenary talks, and parallel sessions. It also includes a list of speakers and their presentation titles, as well as any social events or workshops that may be held during the conference.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting abstracts for the "Strings '06" conference?

Yes, there is typically a deadline for submitting abstracts for the "Strings '06" conference. This information can be found on the conference website or program. Abstracts are usually required for oral and poster presentations, and they provide a summary of the research that will be presented at the conference.