Struggling with Astronomy and Physics? Get Mentorship on PF!

• Thread starter Marshall_Mathers
  • Start date
In summary, if you are struggling with understanding concepts in astronomy and physics, you can seek mentorship on the online platform Physics Forums. This website offers a community of experts and enthusiasts who can provide guidance, explanations, and resources to help you improve your understanding and skills in these subjects. With the support of a mentor, you can overcome your struggles and gain a deeper understanding of astronomy and physics.
Marshall_Mathers
Hey, I made this profile to sporadically post my questions about astronomy and physics, mostly special and general relativity. I'm still in school and also not a native speaker so I'd be glad if y'all kindly overlook any naiviete or language mishaps on my part.
- Marshall

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

We have three levels for questions in most forums: A (advanced), I (intermediate), B (basic). Most people think they refer to the question, but I like to think they refer to the answer. In A-threads prepare to get higher mathematics involved in answers, so just make sure you want a B level answer if you're not firm with the subject.

Have fun and stay curious!

Welcome to PF.

If you find that the answers to your question are too simple, or too difficult to understand, click the report button and request that a mentor change the thread level A, I, B.