Struggling with Classical Physics Homework? Get Expert Help Here!

• Thread starter ruskointhehizzy
  • Start date
In summary, if you are struggling with your classical physics homework, there is expert help available here. Our team of professionals is skilled in summarizing content and can provide you with a concise summary to assist you in understanding the material. Don't let your homework stress you out, let us help you succeed in your studies.
ruskointhehizzy
hey guys - first post, I hope I can get all the help I need here. I am a computer science major and need to take a series in classical physics, yet I have no background in physics and this is my first experience with it. I did really well in calculus, and this is physics using that so I hope that helps me out. So far I am doing all the reading and understand the material in lecture and in the text - however I am having a rough time with the homework problems. They take me a really long time and I would like to get some help thinking about how to solve these.

Physics news on Phys.org
ruskointhehizzy said:
hey guys - first post, I hope I can get all the help I need here. I am a computer science major and need to take a series in classical physics, yet I have no background in physics and this is my first experience with it. I did really well in calculus, and this is physics using that so I hope that helps me out. So far I am doing all the reading and understand the material in lecture and in the text - however I am having a rough time with the homework problems. They take me a really long time and I would like to get some help thinking about how to solve these.
Well, you've come to the right place. We have lots of helpful experts here and any time they can't answer a question, I just jump in and make stuff up :smile:

Likes cnh1995 and Evo
phinds said:
Well, you've come to the right place. We have lots of helpful experts here and any time they can't answer a question, I just jump in and make stuff up :smile:
thanks!