Struggling with Financial Engineering? Get Help Here!

• Thread starter natejasper
  • Start date
In summary, if you are struggling with financial engineering, there is help available. From online resources and courses to professional tutors and mentors, there are various options for improving your understanding and skills in this complex field. Don't hesitate to seek out assistance and support to achieve success in financial engineering.
natejasper
Hi guys, I am a newbie, nice to meet everyone ! So I have a question:
Am I totally lost if I am searching for help in financial engineering here- I have been struggling with a question for way too long now.
Thanks,

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

If you have schoolwork type questions, please post in the Homework Help forums, and fill out the Homework Help Template that you are provided when starting a new thread in the schoolwork forums. Please be sure to fill out the sections on the Relevant Equations, and show your Attempt at a Solution. If you do that, you will get good tutorial help on your schoolwork questions here.

If you have a technical question about your work, or general technical questions, do a forum search to see if it has been discussed already, and if not, start a new thread in the appropriate technical forum. Please always post links to the reading you have been doing about your question -- that helps us to see where you are in your exploration of the subject.

There is more helpful info for how to post, etc., at the top of the page, under INFO, Help/How-To. Enjoy! :smile: