Struggling with Physics? Don't Worry, You're Not Alone!

• Thread starter azzarooni88
  • Start date
In summary, struggling with physics is a common experience and you are not alone in this challenge. Many students face difficulties in understanding the complex concepts of physics. However, there are various resources and strategies available to help students overcome their struggles and succeed in the subject. It is important to seek help, practice consistently, and develop a strong understanding of the fundamentals to improve in physics. With perseverance and determination, anyone can excel in this fascinating field of science.
azzarooni88
Hi,

My names Aaron. I am 18 and have been interested in physics for a while now (around 2 years). I finished high school last year and decided to do an undergrad in physics.

Im not one of the smart ones in my class. Probably near the bottom and seem to be losing motivation for the subject because I'm finding it really difficult. The worst of it is we have lab reports due every 2 weeks which kills me.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Aaron! :smile:

Have a look at our Homework Help forums. When you start a new thread there, you are provided a Template to fill out with the Problem Statement, the Relevant Equations, and your Attempt at the Solution. As long as you fill out the Template and show good effort, you will get great tutorial help here.

Enjoy the PF and your studies! :smile:

azzarooni88 said:
Im not one of the smart ones in my class.
Welcome to PF!

You really don't need to be smart. I am also not smart. Just try to follow what the professors are teaching, and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Just to make sure we can help you as much as possible, make sure you know about the three main sections in PF:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.

2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.