The best math/physics comic ever

• Thread starter 1MileCrash
  • Start date
In summary, "The best math/physics comic ever" stands out from other science comics due to its unique combination of complex concepts and humor. The concepts presented are accurate, suitable for all ages, and can be used for educational purposes. While there are no current plans for new comics, the creators may continue the series in the future.
1MileCrash
20120717.gif

Likes 2 people
Physics news on Phys.org
Ok, that was a good one.

That was hilarious. :biggrin:

There's also this one I found on XKCD. Not as remarkable or funny, but relevant:
purity.png

interhacker said:
There's also this one I found on XKCD. Not as remarkable or funny, but relevant:
purity.png

It's funny, but just don't take it too seriously :-p

I appreciate the use of humor in promoting interest and understanding in math and physics. The best math/physics comic, in my opinion, would not only be entertaining but also accurate in its representation of scientific concepts. It would also appeal to a wide audience, from students to professionals in the field. Most importantly, it would inspire curiosity and critical thinking about the world around us.

Related to The best math/physics comic ever

1. What makes "The best math/physics comic ever" stand out from other science comics?

"The best math/physics comic ever" is unique in its ability to combine complex mathematical and scientific concepts with witty humor and relatable characters. It strikes the perfect balance between education and entertainment, making it a favorite among both scientists and non-scientists.

2. Are the math and physics concepts in the comic accurate?

Yes, the creators of "The best math/physics comic ever" are experts in their respective fields, and they ensure that all the concepts presented in the comic are scientifically accurate. They also provide additional explanations and resources for readers who want to learn more.

3. Is the comic suitable for all ages?

The comic is generally appropriate for all ages, although some of the humor and references may be more suitable for older readers. However, the math and physics concepts are presented in a way that is accessible to readers of all ages, making it a great educational tool for both children and adults.

4. Can I use this comic for educational purposes?

Yes, "The best math/physics comic ever" can be a valuable resource for educators looking to make math and physics more engaging and enjoyable for their students. The comic can be used to supplement lessons or as a fun way to introduce new concepts.

5. Will there be more comics in the future?

As of now, there are no plans for new comics in the "The best math/physics comic ever" series. However, the creators are open to the possibility of continuing the series in the future. In the meantime, readers can enjoy the existing comics and follow the creators on social media for updates.