The End of the Internet: Online Cam Psychics

In summary, "The End of the Internet: Online Cam Psychics" is a concept that suggests the internet will eventually cease to exist due to the popularity of online psychic services. However, there is no scientific evidence to support this theory. Online cam psychics differ from traditional psychics in their use of video chat and wider reach. There is also no evidence to suggest that online cam psychics can accurately predict the future. While the rise of online cam psychics may change the way some people use the internet, it is unlikely to have a significant impact on the internet as a whole.
EternityMech
yes psychics online just how you got girls taking their clothes off now we have psychics online and they even have their website a la cam4. hahaha will the internet become more BS than this? ofcourse 4chan is having a field day with this.

http://www.oranum.com/psychics

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I was looking to watch something while I finish my lunch.. this is entertaining! Thanks :smile:

User: Remember love spell you gave me?
Psychic: One with the cross?
User: Could you please send it again, I don't it work right

:smile:

Related to The End of the Internet: Online Cam Psychics

1. What is "The End of the Internet: Online Cam Psychics"?

The End of the Internet: Online Cam Psychics is a concept that refers to the belief that the internet will eventually come to an end due to the rise of online psychic services and the decline of traditional forms of internet use.

2. Is there any scientific evidence to support this theory?

No, there is no scientific evidence to support the idea that the internet will end due to the popularity of online psychic services. This is a speculative concept and has not been scientifically proven.

3. How do online cam psychics differ from traditional psychics?

Online cam psychics provide their services through video chat platforms, allowing clients to interact with them in real-time. Traditional psychics typically offer in-person readings or phone consultations. Online cam psychics also have a wider reach and can connect with clients from anywhere in the world.

4. Can online cam psychics accurately predict the future?

There is no scientific evidence to suggest that online cam psychics can accurately predict the future. Many online psychic services use cold reading techniques and generalizations to make predictions, which are not considered scientifically valid. It is important to approach these services with a healthy skepticism.

5. What impact will the rise of online cam psychics have on the internet?

The rise of online cam psychics is unlikely to have a significant impact on the internet as a whole. While it may change the way some people use the internet, it is not expected to cause the end of the internet or have a major impact on its functionality.