The Fast Food Appreciation Thread.

• Thread starter WatermelonPig
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Food Thread
In summary: I forget the name.In summary, Me had FOUR sandwhiches in one sitting from McDonalds. It was awesome. Funny you would ask. Every once in a while I treat myself to a Carl's Jr. Guacamole Bacon Six Dollar Burger - a truly incredible burger! The other night, out of curiosity, I googled for the "nutrition" facts. I found that calories (%DV based on daily intake of 2,000 kcal) 1,130 kcal 56.5%
jtbell said:
Arby's Beef 'n' Cheddar with curly fries.
+1 Love them.

Captain D's Fish & Fries combo.
Don't have.

And occasionally at a local institution in a nearby town, the http://www.beacondrivein.com/" , a double cheeseburger with bacon, and iced tea (the only place I ever get iced tea; I'm not an iced tea guy in general, but there it "feels right."). I never get fries or onion rings with it, because the burger itself is so big it serves for both lunch and supper.
Ooooooh, my kind of place!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
A coworker sent this link to me the other day. It's amazing what you can do with a happy meal and some imagination.

http://www.fancyfastfood.com/"
These photographs show extreme makeovers of actual fast food items purchased at popular fast food restaurants. No additional ingredients have been added except for an occasional simple garnish.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheStatutoryApe said:
I usually go to Del Taco. It always strikes me as odd that there are people who actually prefer Taco Bell.

I will agree with you here. I love Del Taco. Taco Bell, not so much. However, Taco Bell's fire sauce is much better that what Del Taco has.

A funny thing about Del Taco. I get my tacos (they are 0.49 ea.) with rice instead of meat. Some cashiers will charge me 0.35 each taco to do that. I am feeling cheap I'll just order the tacos with no meat and a side of rice. That way the 0.35 is only charged once. That one side of rice will cover 5 tacos. :rolleyes: