The Really QUICK Reassuringly EASY Test

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Test
In summary: Almost a GeniusYou scored 0% Awesomeness!You may not have answered every question right in the “traditional” sense. But who cares? You obviously transcend space and time. You don't need to follow the rules to be right. You're way awesome! Have a scratch and sniff sticker:In summary, the last test was too hard.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Ok, the last test was too hard. :rolleyes:

Here's a test everyone can pass and be proclaimed a genius.

Freakin’ Genius!

You scored 100%

Awesomeness!

You are wonderful! If awesomeness was a crime, you’d be in jail for life. You win 1,000,000 points and the respect and admiration of millions of fans.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17424013582712992446

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I must admit, I was a little unsure about the last one, but I went with "cheese" :smile:edit... I was checking out the other tests on the site you linked to Evo, and I found a test titled "The woman's **** knowledge test" I scored quite high on it :biggrin: :smile:

Last edited:
Freakin’ Genius!
You scored 100% Awesomeness!
You are wonderful! If awesomeness was a crime, you’d be in jail for life. You win 1,000,000 points and the respect and admiration of millions of fans. Here is a gold star for you:

http://is2.okcupid.com/users/954/818/9548197823859366570/mt1135438211.gif

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on Awesomeness

Almost a Genius
You scored 0% Awesomeness!

Cool, I awesome, even though I be stupid.

I is 99% awesomeness, furkin awesome dude wow.

Last edited:
Freakin’ Genius!
You scored 100% Awesomeness!
You are wonderful! If awesomeness was a crime, you’d be in jail for life. You win 1,000,000 points and the respect and admiration of millions of fans. Here is a gold star for you:

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 20% on Awesomeness

The only scary thing about this test is that 20% of the test takers in my age and gender scored less than 100% on it! :eek: What sort of morons are they?

Moonbear said:
The only scary thing about this test is that 20% of the test takers in my age and gender scored less than 100% on it! :eek: What sort of morons are they?

Lol that is sad

hee hee hee. I liked the foreign language section.

I liked the kitten photo. :bugeye: Oops, I think I just gave away an answer. :biggrin: :smile:

Moonbear said:
I liked the kitten photo. :bugeye: Oops, I think I just gave away an answer. :biggrin: :smile:
LOL :smile:

Moonbear, don't be giving out the answers!

Almost a Genius
You scored 0% Awesomeness!
You may not have answered every question right in the “traditional” sense. But who cares? You obviously transcend space and time. You don't need to follow the rules to be right. You're way awesome! Have a scratch and sniff sticker:
http://is2.okcupid.com/users/954/818/9548197823859366570/mt1135438243.jpg

You scored higher than 99% on Awesomeness

Moonbear said:

WHAT? KITTEN? aaaaw i chose race car driver... that white line really messed me up.

Related to The Really QUICK Reassuringly EASY Test

1. What is "The Really QUICK Reassuringly EASY Test"?

"The Really QUICK Reassuringly EASY Test" is a scientific test designed to assess a person's cognitive abilities and problem-solving skills. It consists of a series of questions that are meant to be answered quickly and accurately.

2. How long does the test take to complete?

The test typically takes about 10-15 minutes to complete, but this may vary depending on an individual's speed and accuracy.

3. What does the test measure?

The test measures a person's cognitive abilities, including their memory, attention, and problem-solving skills. It can also provide insights into a person's learning style and potential strengths and weaknesses.

4. Is the test accurate?

Yes, "The Really QUICK Reassuringly EASY Test" has been scientifically validated and is considered a reliable measure of cognitive abilities. However, it is important to note that no test is completely accurate and results should be interpreted with caution.

5. Can the test be taken multiple times?

Yes, the test can be taken multiple times, but it is recommended to wait at least a few weeks between tests to prevent any biases from previous attempts. It is also important to note that the test may become less effective if taken too frequently.