Theory development. Please test.

In summary, the pentagon is on a plane and has two linear points that are equal and opposite in reaction. The pentagon is created by three points that conserve energy. The triangle has action (a line) which is less than 2 reactions (2 lines) and is therefore a Pentagon.
yesicanread
- On a pentagon. Two linear points are:
(A) Equal, and opposite reaction.
or
(B) Planks constant.

- The pentagon is on a plane. A plane can be defined by three points.

- The three points can conserve energy.Three lines.

- (Action = Reaction = 1 Line) + (Geometry = 3 planar, non-colinear, points) = 3 Points conserve energy, A Triangle.

- TheTriangle contains Action.

- The Triangles Action (Line) = Reaction (Line) < 2 Reaction(2 Lines)

- Where is the fourth line ?
The Plane = the Plane. So a point outside the triangle isn't correct.
The point for the fourth line must be within the triangle, Equaling Action.

- When we count a Triangle, we don't count the Triangle Action point.
TheTriangle contains action(Line). Less than 2 Reactions(2 Lines)
2 Reactions(2 Lines), equal and opposite the Triangle Action.
A Pentagon, with a center point that causes Action.

- Create the absence of Planks constant (Action = Line).
The equal and opposite reaction will be 5 reactions(Lines)
(A) Equal and opposite to the absence of plank's constant, A Line.
(B) Equall and opposite to the action made, A line.

- Using division.
A cup can be acted upon to cause 5 linear reactions, filling the cup. .

Physics news on Phys.org
This is "organic" or "lama" , etc. right?

Anway, you apparently don't know what a "definition" is.

HallsofIvy said:
This is "organic" or "lama" , etc. right?

Anway, you apparently don't know what a "definition" is.

I don't Know lama.

I don't knoe organic.

I don't know Euclid.

What are you saying. About definitions. Please point out your logic here. Where's the flaw. :rolleyes:

yesicanread said:
I don't Know lama.

I don't knoe organic.

I don't know Euclid.

What are you saying. About definitions. Please point out your logic here. Where's the flaw. :rolleyes:

You don't know who Euclid is and you're making a proposition on geometry?
Not to mention that's his signature.

It seems obvious to me that two linear points on a pentagon are Planks constant, you'd have to be a fool not to see it.

jcsd said:
It seems obvious to me that two linear points on a pentagon are Planks constant, you'd have to be a fool not to see it.
It looks like a pigeon to me...

yesicanread said:
A cup can be acted upon to cause 5 linear reactions, filling the cup. .

A real breakthrough!

jcsd said:

Action = Reaction. Energy is conserved. Action in a line conserves energy.

What ! You's don know my text from what I says to you's ? You's think is true ? My text. Or you's think is false. My text.

Ranting aside.

What don't you understand in my initial post in this thread.

jcsd said:

Russell E. Rierson said:
Planck's constant, h, has units of energy multiplied by time, which are the units of action.

Since energy is conserved, Action = Reaction...Yes, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line; energy is conserved.

There be the sense to percieve my jibber...jabber...in my initial post in this here thread ye be seein now. Aye.

Related to Theory development. Please test.

1. What is theory development?

Theory development is the process of creating and refining a scientific theory based on evidence, experimentation, and observation. It involves developing a hypothesis, testing it through various experiments, and analyzing the results to make conclusions about the phenomenon being studied.

2. Why is theory development important in science?

Theory development is important in science because it helps us understand and explain natural phenomena, make predictions about future events, and guide further research. It also allows us to identify gaps in our knowledge and develop new hypotheses to be tested.

3. How do scientists develop theories?

Scientists develop theories by following the scientific method, which involves making observations, formulating a hypothesis, designing experiments to test the hypothesis, analyzing the results, and drawing conclusions. The process is repeated until a theory that can explain and predict the observed phenomenon is developed.

4. What is the difference between a theory and a hypothesis?

A hypothesis is a tentative explanation for a phenomenon, while a theory is a well-established and widely accepted explanation that has been extensively tested and supported by evidence. A theory is more comprehensive and encompasses multiple hypotheses.

5. Can theories change?

Yes, theories can change and evolve as new evidence is discovered. Theories are not absolute truths, but rather our best understanding of a phenomenon based on current knowledge. As science progresses, theories may be modified, refined, or even replaced by new, more accurate explanations.