Thermoelasticity problem with FEM in MATLAB

Chakad
TL;DR Summary
I want to find distribution of temperature, and stress in cylinder with inner and outer temperature and pressure.
Hello I want to find distribution of temperature, and stress in cylinder with inner and outer temperature and pressure , I used linear elements with 3 nodes and wrote matlab code, moreover I want to solve that coupled but I have problem in first and last point because those have something like shock. please help me.

My Matlab code

Engineering news on Phys.org
Your description is very very short and your code hardly has any comments. This means we would need to do a lot of work to understand your problem. If you want help you need to explain a lot more about what you are actually trying to do. Please:

- Provide a drawing with the problem you are trying to solve with a cylinder and all boundary conditions, initial conditions, material assumptions etc etc, all there is to know about your problem
- Please provide a description of the finite element model you are trying to solve, where you apply what boundary conditions (yes, again!) etc.
- Please clean up your code and add in comments where you do what.
- Please describe exactly what you see in your results that doesn't seem to be right and why you think that. What do you expect? 'something like a shock' is not nearly good enough...

In other words, please make it as easy as possible for us to help you.

I ran your code and the results were a couple of plots without definition of the axis and no legend. Please don't make me guess and fix that as well.