Undergraduate medical physics student

• Thread starter omie
  • Start date
In summary, an undergraduate medical physics student is someone who is pursuing a degree in the field of medical physics at the undergraduate level. This involves studying the principles and applications of physics in the medical field, including radiation therapy, diagnostic imaging, and radiation safety. These students also gain hands-on experience through laboratory work and clinical rotations, preparing them for careers in healthcare, research, or further education in graduate programs.
omie
How did you find PF?
I've been using physics forum for a good amount of time, just recently decided to start discussing.
Hey guys!

I have an interest in theoretical physics and have a lot of questions into classical and modern physics. Especially into fundamental particle physics, their way of interacting , their internal constitution and how they can combine and form large structures . Just recently I've been bothered by general relativity and the most confusing thing, force carriers and discovering the fact that even Einstein predicted that the electric field might have some quantization that is proportional to hv ... Anyway its very hard to find people in my school that have similar interests, which i find strange, even among the professors.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! You are in the right place. :smile:

Thank you for welcoming me :)
Sorry for the spelling and typing mistakes.

Likes berkeman