Universe's Energy Creation and Big Bang: 4 Questions Answered

• Thread starter Pattielli
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses questions about the energy in the universe, its creation, and its distribution. Specifically, the conversation touches on the role of particles such as Hydrogen, the equation for energy, the impact of the Big Bang, and the concept of entropy. The conversation also mentions the need for accurate predictions and the dispersion of energy in the universe.
Pattielli
I have four questions, and many thanks to those who join to help me out:
I would like to know where the energy will go if it is created right in the Universe ?
Energy in the universe taken from a certain particle, Hydrogen for instance.
[tex]E=\frac{mv^2}{2}+U+R[/tex]
What is R or there is no R ?

How much energy was released after the bumbum of Big Bang ?

Are there any incorrections in my question ?

Thanks a ton,

Astronomy news on Phys.org
hmm, those predictions do not carry their weight.

What should I add into make them weight-carrying predictions ?

Pattielli said:
I would like to know where the energy will go if it is created right in the Universe ?

With entropy, the expansion of space, etc. the energy of the universe is being dispersed and converted into less useful forms.

Thank you...

FAQ: Universe's Energy Creation and Big Bang: 4 Questions Answered

1. How was the universe created?

The universe was created through a process known as the Big Bang. This was a massive explosion that occurred approximately 13.8 billion years ago, which gave rise to all matter and energy in the universe.

2. What is the source of energy in the universe?

The source of energy in the universe is believed to be the Big Bang itself. The explosion released a tremendous amount of energy, which continues to power the expansion of the universe today.

3. How is energy created in the universe?

Energy in the universe is created through various processes such as nuclear fusion, where lighter elements combine to form heavier ones, releasing energy in the process. Additionally, energy is also created through the conversion of mass, as described by Einstein's famous equation E=mc².

4. What role does dark energy play in the creation of the universe?

Dark energy is a mysterious force that is believed to make up about 70% of the total energy in the universe. While the exact role of dark energy in the creation of the universe is still unknown, it is thought to be responsible for the accelerated expansion of the universe after the Big Bang.

5. Can we recreate the Big Bang in a lab?

Scientists have been able to recreate some of the conditions of the Big Bang in particle accelerators, such as the Large Hadron Collider. However, it is not possible to recreate the exact events of the Big Bang, as it was a unique and singular event that occurred on a cosmic scale.