Unusual object on video - any explanation?

In summary, the conversation discusses a video found on YouTube showing an object recorded on an infra red camera. The object appears to make strange movements, but without more information, it is difficult to determine what it could be. The suggestion is made that it could be a lighthouse, but more information is needed for a proper identification. The conversation ends with the understanding that the thread may be closed due to lack of additional information.
MulderFBI
Hi I have found a YT video in which there is an object recorded on infra red camera. It makes very strange maneouver. Is there any explanation what this could be? Thank you ( I have edited video so it shows only interesting moment).

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Looks like someone/something rotated the camera a bit.

Likes MulderFBI and russ_watters
MulderFBI said:
Hi I have found a YT video in which there is an object recorded on infra red camera. It makes very strange maneouver. Is there any explanation what this could be? Thank you ( I have edited video so it shows only interesting moment).
With exactly zero contextual information it could be literally anything that emits light, taken from anywhere, by anything. So I'm going to say it is a lighthouse, videotaped from the deck of a ship. If you can provide more information we may be able to do better with an ID, but otherwise we'll have to lock the thread as having no purpose but idle speculation.

Likes MulderFBI, Bystander and davenn
Didn't find any more info but the explanation with rotated camera is fair enough. Thread can be closed.

FAQ: Unusual object on video - any explanation?

1. What is the video of the unusual object?

The video is a recording of an object that appears to be abnormal or uncommon in appearance or behavior.

2. Where was the video taken?

The location of where the video was taken can vary, but it is typically recorded in an outdoor setting with a clear view of the sky.

3. What could the unusual object be?

The object could be anything from a natural occurrence, such as a meteor or weather phenomenon, to a man-made object, like a drone or aircraft.

4. Is there a logical explanation for the object?

As scientists, we always look for logical explanations before jumping to conclusions. It is important to analyze all the evidence and data before making any conclusions about the object.

5. How can the object be identified?

Identifying the object can be a complex process and may require further investigation or analysis by experts. It is important to gather as much information as possible and consult with other scientists before making any definitive conclusions about the object.