VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Duck duck goose

In summary, the conversation is about a photo contest thread where members Binzing, Turbo-1, ZapperZ, Jtbell, Borek, Andre, and Matthyaouw share their photos. Members discuss the photos and compliment each other's work. There is also a discussion about a mysterious object in Matthyaouw's photo, which is revealed to be a carp. The conversation ends with a reminder to vote for the contest, which is closing soon.

Vote!

• Binzing

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Turbo-1

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Jtbell

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Borek

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Andre

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Matthyaouw

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1.Binzing
GustheGoose.jpg

2.Turbo-1
contduckgoose.jpg

3.ZapperZ
img5999b.jpg

4.Jtbell
http://web.presby.edu/~jtbell/images/DSC_0494.jpg

5.Borek
marcin_duck.jpg

6.Andre
iqgcw6.jpg

7.Matthyaouw
duckduckduck.jpg

Contest Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I just love these photos.

I'm concerned about the large lurking thing in the back of Matthyaouw's photo. Is it a big carp? Hard to pick this week!

awesome guys, Matthyaouw, I bit that you are one of the well known photographers… are you? if not you should be one, good photo.

by the way, what’s that thing behind the ducks? :bugeye:

Thanks for the votes everyone.
Drizzle, I'm not a well known photographer by any standards, but thanks :smile:

The thing behind the duck is one of these:
2561853619_4fdc4ee7cb.jpg

looks like dying for a bite :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm sad I missed out on this, I own pet ducks and geese!

any more voters? poll closes tomorrow.

Related to VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Duck duck goose

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Duck duck goose"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Duck duck goose" is to encourage photographers to submit their best photos of ducks and geese to compete for a prize.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Duck duck goose"?

The "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Duck duck goose" is open to anyone who has an interest in photography and has taken a photo of a duck or goose.

3. How do I enter my photo in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Duck duck goose"?

To enter your photo in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Duck duck goose", you must submit it to the designated email address or upload it to the contest's website. Be sure to follow all submission guidelines and include your name, contact information, and a description of the photo.

4. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can enter in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Duck duck goose"?

The "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Duck duck goose" typically allows for one photo entry per person. However, be sure to check the specific rules and guidelines of the contest to make sure.

5. How are the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Duck duck goose" determined?

The winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Duck duck goose" are typically determined through a public voting process. The photos with the most votes will be selected as the winners. Be sure to check the rules and guidelines for any additional criteria or factors that may be considered in the judging process.