VOTE Photo Contest Group 2 - Cloud Nine

In summary, this is the second polling group for the current contest, with one vote allowed per person. The candidates are Andre, Borek, rewebster, Integral, Air, ~christina~, larkspur, and Zz. The voting has been difficult as all entries have been impressive, but there is still time to cast your vote before the first round ends. Thank you to Zapper and ZapperZ for organizing and contributing to the contest.

VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Cloud Nine

• Andre

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Borek

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • rewebster

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Integral

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Air

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • ~christina~

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • larkspur

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
This is the second polling group for this contest. You have one vote to cast here.

1. Andre
messstetten-clouds.png

2. Borek
clouds.jpg

3. rewebster
sunsetstrips.jpg

4. Integral
HPIM1011.jpg

5. Air
WatchingFromAbove.jpg

6. ~christina~
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6097/sunslandscaperaysbywhitfo4.jpg

7. larkspur
2712569372_220034ef8b.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=246948"

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Super-dooper rough voting.

But heavens, Zapper, thank you for doing these. I look forward to them. I enjoy your subject ideas, I enjoy the entries, I just enjoy everything about them. I know they eat considerable time and effort on your part, so thank you for that.

GeorginaS said:
Super-dooper rough voting.

But heavens, Zapper, thank you for doing these. I look forward to them. I enjoy your subject ideas, I enjoy the entries, I just enjoy everything about them. I know they eat considerable time and effort on your part, so thank you for that.

That thanks goes double for me ZapperZ.

This one was a lot harder to pick from~

Loved Air's pic, great composition and cool effect.

You have about 2 days left to vote in the first round of this contest. The voting for this group has been close since the beginning.

Zz.

Related to VOTE Photo Contest Group 2 - Cloud Nine

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Cloud Nine" contest?

The purpose of this contest is to showcase the beauty and diversity of cloud formations through photography. It also serves as a platform for photographers to share their work and compete for prizes.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Cloud Nine" contest?

Anyone can participate in this contest, as long as they have a passion for photography and have access to a camera. There are no age or location restrictions.

3. How do I submit my photo for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Cloud Nine" contest?

To submit your photo, you must join the PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Cloud Nine group on the photography platform and follow the submission guidelines provided by the group administrators.

4. Can I submit more than one photo for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Cloud Nine" contest?

Yes, you can submit multiple photos for this contest. However, each participant is limited to a maximum of three submissions.

5. How are the winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Cloud Nine" contest determined?

The winners of this contest are determined through a combination of public voting and judging by a panel of photography experts. The details of the voting and judging process can be found on the contest page.