VOTE Photo Contest - Orange (Group 3)

ZapperZ also voted for glondor, but mentioned liking the composition of matthyaouw's photo. The first round of voting for the contest is about to end.

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Orange (Group 3)

• robphy

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • slider142

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • siddharth

• matthyaouw

• 0TheSwerve0

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • glondor

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
This is the third and final group in this contest. Please vote for the picture that best represents out theme - Orange.

1. robphy
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9574/pict0006as4.jpg

2. ZapperZ
img6450eq8.jpg

3. slider142
http://slider142.info/images/Offsite/2007Oct14_0133_small.jpg

4. siddharth
1911982811_5d2dfc0d74_o.jpg

5. matthyaouw
toolsofthetrade.jpg

6. 0TheSwerve0
flowercloseup2copy.jpg

7. glondor
Picture379.jpg

Contest thread.

PHEW!

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I went for Glondor, because i like shiny things.

I'm going with Glondor on this one. It's the most orange, and I like how the ceiling was reflected in the spoon.

I had to vote for glondor on this one. That is a very invitingly warm photo, with shinyness! matthyaouw gets props for that epic angle and composition, though. :D

Voting for the first round of this contest is about to end. Get your votes in!

Zz.

Related to VOTE Photo Contest - Orange (Group 3)

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Orange (Group 3)"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Orange (Group 3)" is to showcase and celebrate the best photos with an orange theme. This contest is open to photographers of all levels and aims to promote creativity and talent in the field of photography.

2. How can I participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Orange (Group 3)"?

To participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Orange (Group 3)", you must submit your photo entry through the designated platform or website. The photo must have an orange theme and adhere to the contest rules and guidelines.

3. Who can vote in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Orange (Group 3)"?

Anyone can vote in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Orange (Group 3)" as long as they have access to the designated voting platform or website. However, only one vote per person is allowed to ensure fairness and accuracy in the voting process.

4. How are the winners selected for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Orange (Group 3)"?

The winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Orange (Group 3)" are selected through a combination of popular votes and evaluation by a panel of judges. The popular votes will contribute to a certain percentage of the final score, while the judges' evaluation will determine the remaining percentage.

5. What are the prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Orange (Group 3)"?

The prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Orange (Group 3)" may vary, but they often include cash prizes, photography equipment, or opportunities for exposure and recognition. The exact prizes will be announced at the end of the contest.