Want some Information about a book

In summary, if you are looking for information about a book, there are a few key pieces of information you should gather. First, you should know the title, author, and publication date of the book. It is also helpful to have a brief summary or synopsis of the plot or main themes of the book. Additionally, knowing the genre and any relevant background information about the author or historical context can enhance your understanding of the book. Finally, it is important to have access to reviews or critiques of the book to get a better sense of its overall reception and impact. By gathering this information, you can gain a comprehensive understanding of a book and make informed decisions about whether to read it or not.
Snow-Leopard
Have any-one used the Book titled Graduate Programs in Physics Astronomy and Related Fields updated every year by American Institute of Physics. Please share your experience with this book.

Physics news on Phys.org
As I not used this book the have a look on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0735409668/?tag=pfamazon01-20
The user comment says it is nothing but a directory of Graduate Schools and Programs in Physics ,Astronomy and Related Fields in US & Canada.which is easily available at Internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's basically the same information that you can find at http://www.gradschoolshopper.com . Both the book and the website are published by the American Institute of Physics.

Thanks Mr.Isaac and jtbell for Information and Web address.

I am not able to provide a personal experience with this specific book. However, I can recommend utilizing online resources such as reviews or ratings from other users who have used this book. Additionally, you can also reach out to colleagues or professors in the field of physics and astronomy for their thoughts and experiences with this book. It is important to gather multiple perspectives and sources of information when researching a book or any scientific resource.

FAQ: Want some Information about a book

1. What is the title of the book?

The title of the book is the name given to a literary work, which serves as the main identifier.

2. Who is the author of the book?

The author of a book is the person who wrote it, or in some cases, the group of people who are credited with writing it.

3. What is the genre of the book?

The genre of a book is the category it falls into based on its content, style, and form. Examples include fiction, non-fiction, mystery, romance, etc.

4. When was the book published?

The publication date of a book is the date it was officially released for public consumption.

5. Where can I find more information about the book?

More information about a book can be found by researching online, reading reviews, or visiting the author's website. The book may also have a synopsis or summary on its back cover or inside flap.