Welcome to the PF: Guidelines for Posting Questions and Joining Discussions

• Thread starter Floro Ortiz
  • Start date
In summary, the PF (Physics Forums) community has established guidelines for posting questions and participating in discussions. These guidelines include being respectful and courteous, providing enough information for others to help, and avoiding plagiarism. Additionally, the community encourages users to engage in meaningful and constructive discussions, while avoiding personal attacks or inappropriate language. By following these guidelines, members can foster a supportive and knowledgeable environment for discussing physics and related topics.
Floro Ortiz
I'm from the Philippines. Looking forward to great discussions with you guys!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
I can do both, but right now, I badly need help.

Welcome to the PF. :smile:

If it's a question about your schoolwork, start a new thread in the Homework Help forums, and fill out the Template you are provided when starting a new schoolwork thread.

If it's a general technical question, start a thread in the most appropriate technical forum, and post links to the reading you've been doing to try to figure out your question. Be as detailed as possible, and be sure to share your thoughts about your question.

If it's a question about which university to apply to, or what is the best job category for you to pursue, look at starting a new thread in the Academic Guidance or Career Guidance form. In all cases, it's best to do a PF Search (see the upper right corner of the display) to see if the topic has been discussed before.

You can also find a good set of tutorials on the PF under INFO, Help/How-To at the top of the page.

Enjoy the PF! :smile: