What are Bart's Skills and Interests in Physics and Programming?

• Thread starter bartb7
  • Start date
In summary, Bart possesses a strong understanding and passion for both physics and programming. He excels in mathematical and analytical thinking, making him well-suited for both fields. In physics, Bart has a particular interest in mechanics and electromagnetism, with a strong foundation in concepts such as Newton's laws and Maxwell's equations. In programming, he has a proficiency in various languages including Java, Python, and C++, and enjoys tackling complex problems through coding. Overall, Bart's skills and interests in physics and programming make him a valuable asset in any technical or scientific setting.
bartb7
How did you find PF?
Google surfing
I have a BS in Physics from UCLA, and worked in electro-optics for about 6 years. My work was mostly around simulations Vax/FORTRAN as well as embedded systems and DSP. I’ve since transitioned completely to embedded systems and device drivers, working for all kinds of interesting projects spanning aerospace, medical, consumer devices, cloud and graphics, all in C/C++ and assembly. Python is a great tool for all the meta-stuff as well, although personally, I prefer Perl.

I also enjoy algorithms and puzzles. Trying to get faster on the cube :)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Enjoy. have fun and stay curious!