What are Khamis Altobuli's interests and expertise as a Process Engineer?

• Thread starter Kham
  • Start date
In summary, Khamis Altobuli is a highly skilled Process Engineer with a strong interest in optimizing production processes and implementing cost-saving measures. He has extensive experience in developing and implementing process improvements, troubleshooting equipment issues, and providing technical support to production teams. Khamis also possesses expertise in project management, data analysis, and risk assessment, making him a valuable asset to any engineering team. Additionally, he has a passion for staying updated on the latest industry technologies and trends, ensuring that his knowledge and skills are always up-to-date.
Kham
Hi Everybody ... (Just joined this forum).
I am Khamis Altobuli (kam for short). I am a Process Engineer (Chemical Engineering), working at Sirte Oil Company, in Libya.
I am Libyan. my special interests are in Chemical Process Simulation, physics and applied math. I work with AspenTech Hysys, Chemcad and currently learning Mathematica and Mathcad.
I am glad to join you in this forum. and hope to be of any help in my area of interest.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!